- President Rodrigo Duterte may still sign EO on ‘endo’, according to the Malacañang Palace
- Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque announced this during a Palace briefing on Monday, April 30
- Roque said Duterte and Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III are set to meet at the palace on Monday night
According to Malacañang on Monday, April 30, President Rodrigo Duterte may still sign an executive order against contractualization, as per a story by the Inquirer.
Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque announced that the President might make his final decision after a meeting with Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III at the palace on Monday night.
“I can confirm there might be an EO that may or may not be signed depending on their meeting tonight,” Roque said in a Palace briefing.
Labor groups had expected Duterte to sign an EO on ‘endo’EO on or before the Labor Day celebrations on May 1.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019
ABS-CBN News, Inquirer