I saw this article about the return of the Tamagotchi on the DF FB page.
Can’t help but go down Memory Lane. And I asked myself…did I miss it?
No. no. NO. I did not miss Tamagotchi. Grrr hahaha But reading this, I was reminded of the times my little kids would cry because I forgot to feed, bathe or put their virtual pet to sleep, whatever is needed — causing it to die.
Because they have to go to school, they would leave their Tamagotchi on my desk or sewing machine [wherever I’m working] and tell me explicitly NOT to forget to attend to their pets… or else they would die.
Well… I forgot. ^_^ Many times. ^_^ Am not proud of it.
But I had tons of work to finish and customers just kept coming in; leaving me occupied — UNLI.
Well…they’re grown ups now. I’m 55. I guess the Tamagotchi pets on smartphones won’t pose a problem to me anymore. hahaha
Some memories bring back smiles and sighs… and looking back… how come I can still see their faces clearly as if those moments happened only yesterday?
#JustLove #Family #WhatMattersMost #MommyjoyceBlogs #DefinitelyFilipino #DFBI
- Direk Joyce Bernal to direct Duterte’s SONA for free - July 19, 2018
- Cherish everyday, make memories no matter how simple - June 22, 2018
- #MgaTralalaNiLola: “Grow old with grace, grow old with wisdom” - June 17, 2018
- A Shepherd’s Pain in the Heart - February 21, 2018
- “Mabuti ka pa” - January 18, 2018
- To give or not to give — That is the question! - December 28, 2017
- #SimpleWishesChallenge: Let kindness become viral! - December 16, 2017
- DF Iskolar Marie: “Simple Wishes” - December 15, 2017
- Hospital (Ar)Rest? The day my kids realized their Mom is no “Wonderwoman” - December 13, 2017
- DF Iskolar Yuna: “Huwag sayangin ang pagkakataon na ibinibigay sa atin” - December 8, 2017