Fans and followers of Kapamilya actress Angel Locsin are all singing praises for the former Darna during this challenging times due to the onslaught of the habagat.
Why? Because while it is so tempting to remain warm and cozy in the comfort of her secured home, the 33-year-old actress-model preferred to leave her home to reach out to some evacuees in Montalban, Rizal and Malanday, Marikina who were gravely affected by heavy rains and floodings just recently.
She braved the bad weather together with her team to personally deliver some food and water supplies.
How not to admire an angel super hero?
“Ayun si Angel Locsin nasa Malanday bigla na lang sumusulpot namimigay ng pagkain at tubig. Darna ka talaga Angel!”
[There’s Angel Locsin, in Malanday, who suddenly pops up, giving food and water. You’re really Darna, Angel!]
On Facebook, Ailene Nicdao Catacutan also shared some photos and a video she took of Locsin.
“She REALLY is someone who won’t just sit and watch that instead of just being in sympathy with the victims of catastrophe, mobilizing her popularity and influence through social media and let the others do the work for her, she shows up low key to help the unfortunate herself. Like a true Angel sent from above, doing selfless acts INCOGNITO,” is how netizen Charlie described her.
She REALLY is someone who won’t just sit and watch that instead of just being in sympathy with the victims of catastrophe, mobilizing her popularity and influence through social media and let the others do the work for her, she shows up low key to help the unfortunate herself. Like a true Angel sent from above, doing selfless acts INCOGNITO. @therealangellocsin ©?tto #AngelLocsin
Here’s another clip shared by IG user myangel_myqueen, another fan of Locsin: ”
On Twitter, she wished everyone to be safe and dry, and afterwards she shared some info about a safer route going to the evacuation center. She also thanked some of the sponsors of the food and drinks she brought to the evacuees.
Well, these are just some of the many shared items on social media about her personal visits. Who knows where she’s going next?
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019