- Actress Ellen Adarna gave birth last June 27
- Her lawyer, Atty. Rebo Saguisag, revealed it in an interview with the press
- Earlier, photos of Cruz, the reported father of the child, while allegedly shopping for a stroller went viral
Actress Ellen Adarna has given birth to her child last month.
In an interview with reporters, Adarna’s lawyer, Atty. Rebo Saguisag, revealed that the actress gave birth last June 27.
“Actually, after the hearing… na sinabi namin, nanganak na siya two days after,” he said.
[Actually, after the hearing that we mentioned, she gave birth two days after.]
In November 2017, the news about the actress’ pregnancy broke out. It was also reported that her rumored boyfriend, actor John Lloyd Cruz, is the father of the child.
Earlier, photos of Cruz while allegedly shopping for a stroller went viral. The couple, on the other hand, has yet to disclose if he was really shopping for their child’s item.
To recall, during the early part of 2017 Adarna revealed in a press conference promoting the third anniversary of the sitcom “Home Sweetie Home” that she is looking for a partner who doesn’t have to marry her but can give her a baby. She claimed wanting to get pregnant when she reaches 30. Goal achieved!
Meanwhile, here’s the interview with Adarna’s lawyer in a video shared by MJ Marfori:
- Supercouple ‘AlDub’ rakes 2 million tweets on 3rd anniversary - July 19, 2018
- Cebu-based guitar duo brings home gold medal in a world championship competition - July 18, 2018
- [Video] If they’re ready, Joshua will marry Julia 8 to 10 years from now - July 18, 2018
- Special Asssitant to the President Bong Go’s billboard on NLEX taken down - July 18, 2018
- Dedicated employee walks 20 miles to his first day in job; boss gives him a car as gift - July 18, 2018
- ‘I Love You, Hater’ star Julia Barretto: I want to be more than my last name - July 17, 2018
- Wear Your Pinoy Pride: Robin Padilla Kickstarts Brand Pilipinas 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Dumaguete dance troupe wins first place in Korea tilt - July 17, 2018
- Kara expresses gratitude to the journalist behind her ‘1st big break’ - July 17, 2018
- Pacquiao ‘thinking to get back’ Freddie Roach - July 17, 2018