- President Rodrigo Duterte appointed Antonio Kho Jr. as new commissioner of the Comelec
- Khow is Duterte’s frat brother
- He will serve his term until 2022
President Rodrigo Duterte appointed his fraternity brother Antonio Kho Jr. as one of the seven commissioners of the Commission on Elections (Comelec), Inquirer posted on Friday.
Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go confirmed the information that the former Justice Undersecretary will work as commissioner of Comelec; replacing the position vacated by the present Comelec Chair Sheriff Abas.
Kho is Duterte’s frat brother at the San Beda University-based Lex Talionis Fraternitas. He will serve his term until 2022.
He is among the five frat brothers of Duterte who were appointed in the Department of Justice.
The new commissioner, and the other four men — Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, Undersecretaries Erickson Balmes, Raymund Mecate, and Reynante Orceo — are now out of the justice department.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018