- President Rodrigo Duterte appointed Antonio Kho Jr. as new commissioner of the Comelec
- Khow is Duterte’s frat brother
- He will serve his term until 2022
President Rodrigo Duterte appointed his fraternity brother Antonio Kho Jr. as one of the seven commissioners of the Commission on Elections (Comelec), Inquirer posted on Friday.
Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go confirmed the information that the former Justice Undersecretary will work as commissioner of Comelec; replacing the position vacated by the present Comelec Chair Sheriff Abas.
Kho is Duterte’s frat brother at the San Beda University-based Lex Talionis Fraternitas. He will serve his term until 2022.
He is among the five frat brothers of Duterte who were appointed in the Department of Justice.
The new commissioner, and the other four men — Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, Undersecretaries Erickson Balmes, Raymund Mecate, and Reynante Orceo — are now out of the justice department.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018