- President Rodrigo Duterte appointed Antonio Kho Jr. as new commissioner of the Comelec
- Khow is Duterte’s frat brother
- He will serve his term until 2022
President Rodrigo Duterte appointed his fraternity brother Antonio Kho Jr. as one of the seven commissioners of the Commission on Elections (Comelec), Inquirer posted on Friday.
Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go confirmed the information that the former Justice Undersecretary will work as commissioner of Comelec; replacing the position vacated by the present Comelec Chair Sheriff Abas.
Kho is Duterte’s frat brother at the San Beda University-based Lex Talionis Fraternitas. He will serve his term until 2022.
He is among the five frat brothers of Duterte who were appointed in the Department of Justice.
The new commissioner, and the other four men — Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, Undersecretaries Erickson Balmes, Raymund Mecate, and Reynante Orceo — are now out of the justice department.
- Supercouple ‘AlDub’ rakes 2 million tweets on 3rd anniversary - July 19, 2018
- Cebu-based guitar duo brings home gold medal in a world championship competition - July 18, 2018
- [Video] If they’re ready, Joshua will marry Julia 8 to 10 years from now - July 18, 2018
- Special Asssitant to the President Bong Go’s billboard on NLEX taken down - July 18, 2018
- Dedicated employee walks 20 miles to his first day in job; boss gives him a car as gift - July 18, 2018
- ‘I Love You, Hater’ star Julia Barretto: I want to be more than my last name - July 17, 2018
- Wear Your Pinoy Pride: Robin Padilla Kickstarts Brand Pilipinas 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Dumaguete dance troupe wins first place in Korea tilt - July 17, 2018
- Kara expresses gratitude to the journalist behind her ‘1st big break’ - July 17, 2018
- Pacquiao ‘thinking to get back’ Freddie Roach - July 17, 2018