- President Rodrigo Duterte appointed Antonio Kho Jr. as new commissioner of the Comelec
- Khow is Duterte’s frat brother
- He will serve his term until 2022
President Rodrigo Duterte appointed his fraternity brother Antonio Kho Jr. as one of the seven commissioners of the Commission on Elections (Comelec), Inquirer posted on Friday.
Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go confirmed the information that the former Justice Undersecretary will work as commissioner of Comelec; replacing the position vacated by the present Comelec Chair Sheriff Abas.
Kho is Duterte’s frat brother at the San Beda University-based Lex Talionis Fraternitas. He will serve his term until 2022.
He is among the five frat brothers of Duterte who were appointed in the Department of Justice.
The new commissioner, and the other four men — Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, Undersecretaries Erickson Balmes, Raymund Mecate, and Reynante Orceo — are now out of the justice department.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019