- SAP Bong Go expressed his appreciation for the M.I.L.F.’s statement of support to his possible Senatorial run in 2019
- However, being the Special Assistant to the President, Go clarified that he has yet to decide if he will run for a Senate seat due to his duties serving Duerte
Special Assistant to the President (SAP) Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go expressed his deep appreciation for the statement of support to his possible Senate bid given by Ghazali Jaafar, first vice chairman of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (M.I.L.F.) Central Committee.
“I am truly thankful to the support given to me by the Bangsamoro Transition Committee (BTC) and the MILF Central Committee. To our friend Ghazali Jaafar, thank you so much,” Go said.
However, Go clarified that he has yet to decide if he will run for a Senate seat due to his duties serving President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
“There are still many things I have to do for the President and the people… Honestly, I have yet to decide if I would join the midterm elections. But the support you have assured is genuinely heartwarming and very encouraging,” Go said.
Jaafar said earlier he will be supporting Bong Go if ever he decides to run for senator in the 2019 polls.
Jaafar is also the chairman of the Bangsamoro Transition Commission.
He hailed Go as “a man of integrity and competence.”
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019