- Bong” Go donated P40K from his own pocket and managed to generate P2 million while coordinating with gov’t institutions to provide medical and financial assistance to the poor
- Other requests from the public that his office is currently assisting includes livelihood, agriculture, electrification, pensions, etc.
To aid Filipinos in need of financial support for their health problems, Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go, donated more than P41,000 in cash from his own pocket and coordinated around P2 million worth of funds generated from different departments and government institutions.
He also collaborated with different government agencies that could accommodate the public’s other requests.
“Alam ko na maraming Pilipino ang naghahanap ng mapagkakatiwalaan at maaasahan lalung lalo na pagdating sa tulong pinansyal para sa kanilang kalusugan,” Go said in an interview with a radio station.
[I know that a lot of Filipinos are looking for trustworthy and dependable sources especially when it comes to financial aid for their health.]
“The Office of the Special Assistant to the President is always ready to aid and give a helping hand to Filipinos in any ways they can reach us,” he added.
Filipinos who have requested assistance are now being aided by Secretary Go’s office to relieve them from their financial and medical burdens.
According to Manila Times, over 121 requests have been received and answered by Go as of April 25.
Go also responded to over 16 queries that ranged from agricultural to livelihood assistance.
They include requests for assistance in the following:
- facilitating DSWD claims
- personal claims and pensions
- financial assistance for house restructuring
- provision of public utility vehicle
- electrification of coastal municipalities
- availment of senior citizens free laboratory procedures
“With the goals aligned with the aim of President Rodrigo Duterte to help Filipinos, we will do everything in our power to assist financially and if not, coordinate through proper channels to address the concerns of Filipinos who are in need,” said Go.
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019