- Bong” Go donated P40K from his own pocket and managed to generate P2 million while coordinating with gov’t institutions to provide medical and financial assistance to the poor
- Other requests from the public that his office is currently assisting includes livelihood, agriculture, electrification, pensions, etc.
To aid Filipinos in need of financial support for their health problems, Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go, donated more than P41,000 in cash from his own pocket and coordinated around P2 million worth of funds generated from different departments and government institutions.
He also collaborated with different government agencies that could accommodate the public’s other requests.
“Alam ko na maraming Pilipino ang naghahanap ng mapagkakatiwalaan at maaasahan lalung lalo na pagdating sa tulong pinansyal para sa kanilang kalusugan,” Go said in an interview with a radio station.
[I know that a lot of Filipinos are looking for trustworthy and dependable sources especially when it comes to financial aid for their health.]
“The Office of the Special Assistant to the President is always ready to aid and give a helping hand to Filipinos in any ways they can reach us,” he added.
Filipinos who have requested assistance are now being aided by Secretary Go’s office to relieve them from their financial and medical burdens.
According to Manila Times, over 121 requests have been received and answered by Go as of April 25.
Go also responded to over 16 queries that ranged from agricultural to livelihood assistance.
They include requests for assistance in the following:
- facilitating DSWD claims
- personal claims and pensions
- financial assistance for house restructuring
- provision of public utility vehicle
- electrification of coastal municipalities
- availment of senior citizens free laboratory procedures
“With the goals aligned with the aim of President Rodrigo Duterte to help Filipinos, we will do everything in our power to assist financially and if not, coordinate through proper channels to address the concerns of Filipinos who are in need,” said Go.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019