Your silence was enough, you need not speak
Right behind your eyes were all those answers I seek
It was more than just a pretty face you always had
You are my sun in the evening going red.
You are short tempered cuz you cared too damn much
But the world was too blind to see real and true emotions as such
Your level of insanity was a little too high
Your feet on ground but your head was in the sky.
Your carefree crazy lifestyle felt so young and alive
You knew how to live and embrace the gift of life
You’re made of steel forged in the hottest fire
Your strength was your faith and that one true desire.
You were made for the wild not for the cage
No ink was enough to bind her destiny on a bunch of page
The best thing about you was the purity in your soul
You are the shadow of a divine goddess standing tall.
- Beautiful, YOU - January 21, 2019
- “Potassium” - December 19, 2018
- Metempsychosis - December 18, 2018
- Paradox of a Liar - August 14, 2018
- My skin does not define me as a whole [A PSORIASIS Story] - July 22, 2018
- Tatlo at Ikaw - July 19, 2018
- Letting Go - July 16, 2018
- Technical Support - July 7, 2018
- “Chronicles of Edsa” the Bus, the Cab and the MRT - June 29, 2018
- Che-Che (CHEating a CHEater) - June 25, 2018