- An artist creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas
- Georgina Ryland is an artist from Brisbane, Australia
- She has been sharing her amazing body art works on her Instagram page
An Australian artist has been gaining a lot of attention online as she creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas.
On her Instagram account, Georgina Ryland — an artist from Brisbane, Australia — has been sharing her amazing body art works which have been receiving thousands of “hearts” on the popular photo sharing app.
Ryland paints a lot of cartoon characters; including Totoro, Little Mermaid, Belle and Beast, among others.
“Who doesn’t love Studio Ghibli? My Neighbour Totoro was the first of their films I watched and it’s about time I painted him!” she shared on the caption of one of her masterpieces.
She also paints wonderful views and famous places.
Aside from using her body as a canvas, she also paints on her lips, face, and eyes — and those are as amazing as the huge artworks she does on her body.
As of posting, Ryland already has over 50,000 followers on Instagram.
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - September 6, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - September 6, 2018
- Press Release: Groups slam DENR for continued permit issuance and approval of coal projects - September 6, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - September 5, 2018