- An artist creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas
- Georgina Ryland is an artist from Brisbane, Australia
- She has been sharing her amazing body art works on her Instagram page
An Australian artist has been gaining a lot of attention online as she creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas.
On her Instagram account, Georgina Ryland — an artist from Brisbane, Australia — has been sharing her amazing body art works which have been receiving thousands of “hearts” on the popular photo sharing app.
Ryland paints a lot of cartoon characters; including Totoro, Little Mermaid, Belle and Beast, among others.
“Who doesn’t love Studio Ghibli? My Neighbour Totoro was the first of their films I watched and it’s about time I painted him!” she shared on the caption of one of her masterpieces.
She also paints wonderful views and famous places.
Aside from using her body as a canvas, she also paints on her lips, face, and eyes — and those are as amazing as the huge artworks she does on her body.
As of posting, Ryland already has over 50,000 followers on Instagram.
- Supercouple ‘AlDub’ rakes 2 million tweets on 3rd anniversary - July 19, 2018
- Cebu-based guitar duo brings home gold medal in a world championship competition - July 18, 2018
- [Video] If they’re ready, Joshua will marry Julia 8 to 10 years from now - July 18, 2018
- Special Asssitant to the President Bong Go’s billboard on NLEX taken down - July 18, 2018
- Dedicated employee walks 20 miles to his first day in job; boss gives him a car as gift - July 18, 2018
- ‘I Love You, Hater’ star Julia Barretto: I want to be more than my last name - July 17, 2018
- Wear Your Pinoy Pride: Robin Padilla Kickstarts Brand Pilipinas 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Dumaguete dance troupe wins first place in Korea tilt - July 17, 2018
- Kara expresses gratitude to the journalist behind her ‘1st big break’ - July 17, 2018
- Pacquiao ‘thinking to get back’ Freddie Roach - July 17, 2018