- An artist creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas
- Georgina Ryland is an artist from Brisbane, Australia
- She has been sharing her amazing body art works on her Instagram page
An Australian artist has been gaining a lot of attention online as she creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas.
On her Instagram account, Georgina Ryland — an artist from Brisbane, Australia — has been sharing her amazing body art works which have been receiving thousands of “hearts” on the popular photo sharing app.
Ryland paints a lot of cartoon characters; including Totoro, Little Mermaid, Belle and Beast, among others.
“Who doesn’t love Studio Ghibli? My Neighbour Totoro was the first of their films I watched and it’s about time I painted him!” she shared on the caption of one of her masterpieces.
She also paints wonderful views and famous places.
Aside from using her body as a canvas, she also paints on her lips, face, and eyes — and those are as amazing as the huge artworks she does on her body.
As of posting, Ryland already has over 50,000 followers on Instagram.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018