If you are, then no matter what your political alliance is, you should also be upset about the billions of Pesos that was taken by the Marcos regime from the national treasury.
If you are a Marcos crony, you won’t be upset and you won’t bother getting the facts about the Marcos’ corruption and human rights violations because you are blinded by the idea that died 27 years ago.
Cronyism is preventing us from thinking outside the box. If you love your country, don’t vote according to political parties, celebrity or popularity.
- Filipino-Christian Hypocrisy: Manny Pacquiao - February 18, 2016
- Homophobia In The Modern World - February 18, 2016
- “Amerikana”: Not A White Man’s Clothing - November 2, 2015
- The Struggle of the Moro People - January 30, 2015
- Emilio Aguinaldo: The Opportunist? - June 16, 2014
- ASWANG in Portland! - March 10, 2014
- Marcos and The Debt He Left Behind - February 25, 2014
- Are You Upset About Corruption? - February 13, 2014
- How Vhong Navarro Will Help Other Victims of Violence - January 29, 2014
- “Let America Take Over The Government of the Phils!!” - November 20, 2013