An open letter to Maine Mendoza
First of all, I’m one of your avid fans since day one. I remember when I saw you, you very were masungit. I can still remember you and Jose manalo were always fighting, then Alden came into the picture and changed your life at the moment. But what if Alden never came into the picture?
I know that showbiz can be predestined at times and scripted, but between destiny and free will are two concepts of reality to live by.
Personally I don’t believe in the word “forever” or “destiny”, but I believe in freedom and free will to choose what’s best for you.
Nothing lasts forever, take it from me, my friend, and everything will change. That is the cycle of life. People will change, let’s be realistic and honest with ourselves. With the fandom that aldub has created, it is so very widespread, but there’s the harsh reality.
If you don’t mind, I would like you to do something for me — ask Alden if he loves you!
If he pauses for one minute, then you have the answer that you looking for.
- The Life of an Artist - August 28, 2018
- Dilemmas of Persons with Disabilities - August 20, 2018
- “Frame or No Frame” - July 28, 2018
- “MATA” - July 18, 2018
- An open letter to Maine Mendoza - November 9, 2015
- Is an artist getting enough support from the art community ? - August 19, 2015
- Is joining art competitions expensive and tiring here in the Philippines ? - August 17, 2015
- Are art fairs in the Philippines for the rich ? - August 12, 2015
- Is still life painting a boring subject ? - August 8, 2015