Regrets are part of life. But they can surely be avoided by careful thinking and planning. In today’s #AlfredDaily episode, we will talk about the 5 financial moves you won’t regret doing:
1.) Pay Off Your Debt
You should pay all of your debt. Period! Aside from the fact that it is your responsibility and obligation, having no debt means more money in your pocket.
2.) Focus on the Long Term
Short-term thinkers can’t see the value of long-term investing. They are under the influence of instant gratification. Long-term thinkers, on the other hand, are the winners in the game of personal finance. They know the importance and influence of time when it comes to investing. Long-term thinkers start as early as possible so they can maximize time on all of their investment operations.
3.) Save Money Before You Buy
Saving your hard-earned money before buying anything is more fulfilling than using credit to buy products and services. You will value money more and the things that you bought using it if you will only use the money you saved instead of money that you haven’t earned yet.
4.) Grow Your Savings
Don’t let your money sit and sleep tightly in a bank. Inflation will eat its value alive. Put your savings into long-term investments and make it grow. Your future self will thank you for it.
5.) Hire a Financial Advisor
Hire me! My services are for free! Period! 😉
These, and other smart money moves, will never let you down. When it comes to money management and wealth accumulation, being an intelligent investor is the key to victory.
- How Can Football Succeed In The Philippines - November 6, 2016
- 5 Things You Must Have To Live A Financially Healthy Life - August 27, 2016
- 5 Financial Mistakes You Need To Avoid - August 12, 2016
- 5 Financial Moves You Won’t Regret - August 6, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why You Are Broke! - August 3, 2016
- Top 5 Excuses Of People Too Afraid Of Financial Change - July 19, 2016
- Having The Right Mindset In Achieving Lifetime Financial Security - July 13, 2016
- Why Filipinos Struggle Financially And How We Can Achieve Financial Security - July 10, 2016
- The Uncertainty of Tomorrow - May 1, 2015
- Business Is Like Playing Football - April 5, 2015