- Princess Diana’s close friend Elton John will perform at Prince Harry’s wedding
- 21 years ago, Elton sang Candle In The Wind 1997 as a tribute for Princess Diana
- The prince is set to marry actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, May 19, 2018
Iconic singer Elton John, Princess Diana’s close friend who sang Candle In The Wind 1997 before she was laid to rest 21 years ago, will be singing again for the royal family.
This time, Elton will sing for a much happier occasion; her child Prince Harry’s wedding with fiancee Meghan Markle.
In an article written by Gemma Mullin of The Sun, it was disclosed that Elton had quietly cancelled two of his Vegas shows – freeing him up for the royal wedding, which will be held on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Elton recalled Harry telling him he is “in love” with Meghan, “I could tell that he was totally in love… he didn’t really discuss much personally but he said, ‘I’m in love,’ and I thought, ‘Good for you.'”
In 2017, Prince Harry met Elton to chat about Princess Diana.
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018