- Princess Diana’s close friend Elton John will perform at Prince Harry’s wedding
- 21 years ago, Elton sang Candle In The Wind 1997 as a tribute for Princess Diana
- The prince is set to marry actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, May 19, 2018
Iconic singer Elton John, Princess Diana’s close friend who sang Candle In The Wind 1997 before she was laid to rest 21 years ago, will be singing again for the royal family.
This time, Elton will sing for a much happier occasion; her child Prince Harry’s wedding with fiancee Meghan Markle.
In an article written by Gemma Mullin of The Sun, it was disclosed that Elton had quietly cancelled two of his Vegas shows – freeing him up for the royal wedding, which will be held on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Elton recalled Harry telling him he is “in love” with Meghan, “I could tell that he was totally in love… he didn’t really discuss much personally but he said, ‘I’m in love,’ and I thought, ‘Good for you.'”
In 2017, Prince Harry met Elton to chat about Princess Diana.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018