- Princess Diana’s close friend Elton John will perform at Prince Harry’s wedding
- 21 years ago, Elton sang Candle In The Wind 1997 as a tribute for Princess Diana
- The prince is set to marry actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, May 19, 2018
Iconic singer Elton John, Princess Diana’s close friend who sang Candle In The Wind 1997 before she was laid to rest 21 years ago, will be singing again for the royal family.
This time, Elton will sing for a much happier occasion; her child Prince Harry’s wedding with fiancee Meghan Markle.
In an article written by Gemma Mullin of The Sun, it was disclosed that Elton had quietly cancelled two of his Vegas shows – freeing him up for the royal wedding, which will be held on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Elton recalled Harry telling him he is “in love” with Meghan, “I could tell that he was totally in love… he didn’t really discuss much personally but he said, ‘I’m in love,’ and I thought, ‘Good for you.'”
In 2017, Prince Harry met Elton to chat about Princess Diana.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018