- Princess Diana’s close friend Elton John will perform at Prince Harry’s wedding
- 21 years ago, Elton sang Candle In The Wind 1997 as a tribute for Princess Diana
- The prince is set to marry actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, May 19, 2018
Iconic singer Elton John, Princess Diana’s close friend who sang Candle In The Wind 1997 before she was laid to rest 21 years ago, will be singing again for the royal family.
This time, Elton will sing for a much happier occasion; her child Prince Harry’s wedding with fiancee Meghan Markle.
In an article written by Gemma Mullin of The Sun, it was disclosed that Elton had quietly cancelled two of his Vegas shows – freeing him up for the royal wedding, which will be held on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Elton recalled Harry telling him he is “in love” with Meghan, “I could tell that he was totally in love… he didn’t really discuss much personally but he said, ‘I’m in love,’ and I thought, ‘Good for you.'”
In 2017, Prince Harry met Elton to chat about Princess Diana.
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018