1. Find someone who admires you for something less obvious.
2. You will never heal by going back to what broke you.
3. Give love you never got.
4. A person who values you would never put themselves in a position to lose you.
5. You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free
6. You will never have to chase who wants to stay with you.
7. If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to others, the you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
8. The person who did this to you is broken, not you.
9. It’s not love’s job to pu
10. The absence of a lover is not the absence of love. I am my own belly butterflies, my own sunshine, my own warmth.
11. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk just to be with you.
12. Love is not your savior. Love is the luxury after you save yourself.
13. When you lose someone, it is never the exactly the same person who comes back.
14. If you don’t belong, don’t be long.
15. When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arise.
- 15 Thoughts about love that I always wanted my heart to remember - May 19, 2019
- Where flowers bloom, where love grows: My thoughts about love are growing - June 22, 2018
- To my almost “always” - April 13, 2017
- A Letter to Myself - March 15, 2017
- Letter to the Guy who left me hanging ( P.S. I almost died in the rope) - September 26, 2014