- Miss Tres stunned the crowd during their audition in Britain’s Got Talent
- The crowd were surprised when they sang with their deep male voices
- They got four yeses from all the judges and will now compete for semi-finals
#1 on trending? Yes!
Three Filipina transgenders Mariko Ledesma, Mavy Cleofas, and Crissy Marie Rendon shocked the crowd during their audition to Britain’s Got Talent.
They call their group “Miss Tres” and this is definitely not their first audition on talent shows. Mariko, along with former members Mia Narciso and Angel Sangalang, joined Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 and the first season of Asia’s Got Talent.
They never fail to shock judges and audiences when they perform. Their style is to introduce themselves with their feminine voice but they sing with their deep voice as male when they begin performing.
This time, judges Simon Cowell, David Williams, Alesha Dixon, and Amanda Holden were stunned too.
Amanda Holden was so surprised and said, “Your voices were fantastic, you look amazing, you’re just so hot, it’s unfair!”
The trio got four yeses from the judges, which means they’re now in the competition’s semi-finals.
Watch their full performance here:
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018