my mom is not a cook but she really cooks good food!!
my mom made this during a celebration at our place… (i think its during the graduation of my brother… )
why called adidas?
Another common philippine street food is the coined name “adidas” or chicken feet. It is named as adidas because the chicken feet is three fingered and the popular sports wear trademark is three stripes. So, in Tagalog colloquial word, adidas would mean the chicken feet.
1 kilo chicken feet
1 big onion diced
1 medium ginger peeled and chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 pcs. bay leaf
black pepper to taste
red chili pepper(optional)
1. wash chicken feet thoroughly. Drain.
2. chop off the nails
3. place chicken feet, garlic, onion, ginger, soy sauce, water, sugar, and bay leaves in a pot
4. bring to boil and lessen heat
5. simmer for 40 minutes to an hour or until the chicken feet is tender
add water and sugar according to taste
6. add red chili pepper and cook until sauce thickens
*serve as finger food or serve it with hot rice as main dish…
- CAMBRIDGE VILLAGE CONDO RESIDENCES IN PASIG CITY- 1BR 40SQM LOFT TYPE RENT TO OWN CONDO FOR SALE NO DOWNPAYMENT NEAR EASTWOOD CITY LIBIS March 10, 2014 ilovemanymoney
- 2BEDROOMS 32SQM CONDO FOR SALE IN MANDALUYONG CITY NEAR ROBINSONS FORUM AS LOW AS 12K/MONTH RENT TO OWN AT NO DOWNPAYMENT WITH FLEXIBLE TERMS OF PAYMENT! March 10, 2014 ilovemanymoney
- SAN LORENZO PLACE RESIDENCES RENT TO OWN CONDO FOR SALE IN MAKATI 1 BEDROOM 26SQM AS LOW AS 13,000/MONTH NEAR AYALA, GREENBELT, AYALA CBD- NO DOWNPAYMENT!! March 10, 2014 ilovemanymoney
- STUDIO TYPE 28SQM WITH BALCONY CONDO FOR SALE IN QUEZON CITY, RENT TO OWN CONDO NO DOWNPAYMENT ZERO INTEREST IN 5 YEARS AT MANHATTAN GARDEN CITY March 10, 2014 ilovemanymoney
- 90SQM 3BR LOFT TYPE CONDO FOR SALE IN PASIG CITY NEAR TIENDESITAS, EASTWOOD CITY ORTIGAS- RENT TO OWN CONDO NO DOWNPAYMENT AS LOW AS 16K/MO. ZERO INTEREST IN 4 YEARS! March 10, 2014 ilovemanymoney