Do you have a good father? A sweet one? A responsible one?
Do you have tons of memories since birth that could fill a book if you could only write about them all?
Wait, I’m not talking about having a perfect father, ok?
Just a good, wonderful, responsible, supportive, caring, funny, artist, mechanic, jack-of-all-trades, etc etc etc who’s there for you at all times and understands your flaws and helps you cope with every challenge in your life.
- He Teaches His Children To Appreciate Things
- He’s Open-Minded
- He Accepts That His Kids Aren’t Exactly Like Him
- He Spends Quality Time With His Children
- He Leads By Example
- He’s Supportive And Loyal
- He Challenges His Kids
- He Teaches His Kids Lessons
- He Protects His Family, No Matter What
- He Shows Unconditional Love
On a scale of 1 to 10, yes, he’s not always a 10-pointer on each trait above. On some he is 7, 8 or 9, but never a 6 and below; definitely. As I said, he is not perfect!
But his love is!
Such that, despite him being gone for three years now, that love he has passed to us continue to grow… within our hearts!
Truth be told, he has never gone because he continues to live in each one of us, his children.
You still have that great gift around? Make sure to hug him tight and tell him how much you love him!
- Hospital (Ar)Rest? The day my kids realized their Mom is no “Wonderwoman” - December 13, 2017
- DF Iskolar Yuna: “Huwag sayangin ang pagkakataon na ibinibigay sa atin” - December 8, 2017
- Did I miss the Tamagotchi? No, I didn’t. Yes, I did. I might have. ^_^ - November 28, 2017
- #CookingGoals: Dahil paborito ko ang Super Crispy Lechon Kawali - November 12, 2017
- “Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on” - October 9, 2017
- When a parent has Alzheimer’s disease - August 19, 2017
- Yes, the greatest gift I ever had came from God! I call him “Dad”! ^_^ - June 15, 2017
- Thank you for being my Dad [To all great fathers out there] - June 10, 2017
- #SaluteSoldiers: Sandatahang Lakas ng Pilipinas, Pakamahalin! - May 27, 2017
- “Nak, nasaan ka ba? Uwi ka na” [A Family Story] - May 6, 2017