Hey guys, Adventures of a Beauty Queen is having it’s FIRST EVER blog contest!!! I am SO excited to do this 🙂
Up for grabs is this lovely Manuka Soap (which smells like heaven) and Necklace with a gorgeous Infinity Pendant. I found them in a lovely little shop in New Zealand during my recent trip there. The soap is handmade by Joanna White who manages “Handmade NZ Lavender Farm Ltd”. Click here to check out the website.
Just a short note on Manuka – it is the Maori word for the Tea Tree plant. I’m sure the kikays reading this will be familiar with Tea Tree oil products that are often used to fight zits.
Well, Manuka products have long been valued for thier healing properties by the Maoris, who are the indigenous people of Aotearoa (New Zealand). Aromatherapy researchers have found Manuka Oil to have anti-bacterial properties (that’s why it’s effective vs. zits!) They have found it to be well-tolerated by the skin and to be helpful for itchy and irritated skin as well.
For the psyche, Manuka is reported to be beneficial in fighting stress, nervousness and anxiety. I have to agree with this last statement as the smell of this Manuka soap bar is powerful enough to make me feel as bubbly as a glass of champagne!
How to JOIN the contest:
2) Leave a comment (on the link above) telling me what you liked best about the blog post.
VERRRRY EASY YES???!!!!!!
How will winner be chosen? Best comments will be raffled off.
Deadline? Last day for commenting is Monday, March 8, 2010
Who can join? Metro Manila Residents only. (If you are not from Metro Manila you can still join but I will only ship the prize to a Metro Manila address. That means, you can still enter to win the prize for a friend/relative who lives in Metro Manila.
I hope you join my contest!!!!
- French Filipina Gwendolyn Ruais wins Miss World Philippines 2011! - September 19, 2011
- Beauty Queen Feature: Shamcey Supsup, Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2011 - July 24, 2011
- Beauty Queen Feature: Angelee Claudett delos Reyes, Slimmer’s World Miss Bikini Philippines 2011 - July 3, 2011
- 3 Cool Make-up Tips from Pro Make-Up Artist Ibay Litonjua - June 14, 2011
- Casiguran Lass Athena Imperial WINS Miss Philippines Earth 2011! - June 5, 2011
- Meet Ford Supermodel of the World Philippines 2011 Samantha Gomez! - May 24, 2011
- Join the Search for the Next Miss World Philippines!!! - May 21, 2011
- 14 Year-Old Samantha Gomez is Supermodel Philippines 2011 - May 15, 2011
- Beauty Queens Launch Swimwear Company! - May 9, 2011
- Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2011 is Shamcey Supsup of GenSan!!! - April 10, 2011