If your roots or heart are in any of these 25 destinations, perhaps you may want to help them get on the top 10 emerging destinations. Just go to this LINK and vote for your sites (minimum of 3 sites to make your vote valid).
This is the initiative of the private sector in the Philippines, Isla Lipana & Company (which is actually not a tourism business, but an auditing firm) that now wants to help other destinations that have good potential for tourism development. The top 10 sites that make it to the cut will receive not only recognition as the next top destinations, but also other assistance programs on tourism marketing.
So, click on the link and lets help tourism gain more traction in the Philippines! – PHILIPPINES GEMS
- Java Jazz in Tagaytay - October 6, 2013
- Vote for the Top 10 Emerging Destinations! - August 8, 2013
- Why Men Should Envy Solo Women Travelers - June 3, 2013
- Useless Things You Should Know About the Filipinos - April 9, 2013
- Apl.de.ap and Jessica video! - October 19, 2012
- PHL 360 - June 11, 2012
- Independence Day and Animated Videos - June 11, 2012
- Staycationing is a Great Travel Alternative – Our stay in Acacia Hotel in Alabang - May 18, 2012
- Don’t Date a Boy Who Travels - May 17, 2012
- Bayanihan Parade – Sana Magkatotoo - January 22, 2012