I can see myself smiling, eyes glowing with joy, heart beating wildly. I can sense that I’m falling steadfastly, and I like it. I don’t know if you are feeling the same way but I don’t care, as long as you’re happy, I’m good. I don’t have any idea if you’re noticing me but I don’t care, as long as we’re friends, I’m good.
You have no idea for sure but you’re pulling me into you so fast. Those eyes, I really love it when it stares directly at me. I’m waiting for you to recognize how you can manage my heart to form a smile so big that my lips and eyes can’t help but to portray.
I can’t stop myself from smiling, eyes bulging with joy, heart skipping its beat everytime you walk past through me. I don’t know if you can see me but I don’t care, it’s just that I am happily falling..for you. And I like it. No, I love it. I love how I fall in love with you.
I am in this state these past few weeks and one thing is for sure, falling in love is not about losing your own perspective just for the sake of drawing into some sort of typical emotion without control. Falling in love should be as happy as it could be, expectant under NO circumstances. Falling in love is wanting to make your true self be visible to that person. You wanted to be seen as the way you are now without changing anything. Falling in love is being comfortable, feeling at home and pleasantly warm. Though everything was never planned, still, everything is beautiful. I set my standards and build my preferences before but now, all of it doesn’t matter. Not any single of it.
Love should not invalidate you, it is supposed to be felt and construct every bit of you into something more meaningful. You need not to be worried of things you can’t control. It should not break you down but extend your capacity to understand and convey your outmost sincerity instead. Love should not be kept inside, it should be allowed to blossom the way it was designed and destined to be. You are not hiding when you did nothing wrong, and loving is never wrong, so why hide?
Reveal and pursue. Broadcast and make yourself known. Regret is not an option.
- How it is like to love a friend…secretly? - November 25, 2017
- This is how love is supposed to be felt - August 22, 2017
- To the woman who has been hurt and what she should focus on - May 31, 2017
- Transfiguration : Chance–Reformation–Serenity - May 20, 2017
- Love Pyramid: Eros to Philia to Agape - February 20, 2017
- Love at First Sight is Not a Hoax! - February 10, 2017
- Her Daunting Secrets… - January 24, 2017
- Six (6) Degrees of Confession - January 9, 2017
- Ang Dulo at ang Wakas - November 24, 2016
- Ikaw ang Pamagat - November 20, 2016