Are you a writer or simply someone who loves to write? Share your talent and submit your articles here on our community blog. Whether you’re an experienced blogger or someone who’s just starting to blog, if approved, your article will be given equal exposure on the Definitely Filipino Facebook Page wall, viewed by more than 450K members each month. If you submit a popular article, chances are it will also be re-posted several times and may even go viral. It is not uncommon for a well-written, relevant article to receive more than 2000 views in 24 hours.
The requirements are:
- The article MUST be your original work, published or unpublished. By submitting the article, you certify that you are the original author of the article.
- Minimum of 300 words (look at the bottom left corner of the editing window for word count).
- All articles must be proof-read by you. Articles with excessive grammatical and typographical errors will not be published. PLEASE: Capitalize, insert commas, apostrophes, periods and separate your article into paragraphs. Absolutely, NO text lingo.
- You agree that Definitely Filipino does NOT guarantee the publishing of your article.
- You agree that Definitely Filipino will immediately remove your article if it is disputed by any company or individual for plagiarism. We will contact you to give you the opportunity to provide proof of copyright ownership.
- You hereby grant Definitely Filipino the license to publish and distribute your work in the manner consistent with web and print media, including marketing and other promotional activity(ies).
- There is a backlog, so please be patient as we go through all your submissions.
- If you are writing about Nursing, medical and related topics, please submit your work at the Filipino Nurses Blog instead. The articles there equally receive exposure and some has gone viral with more than 10,000+ views in a week.
- If you are sharing your food recipe, please submit it to foodipino.com.
- For articles that are political in nature, please submit it to kuro-kuro.org.
Note that we will not/no longer publish:
- Poems of any kind. We have so many poems submitted, we are not sure if we can publish them all.
- Advertisements and advertisements that are disguised as articles. Please do not waste your time. They will not be published. Note: If you would like to advertise here, please visit our Advertising page for more information.
- Articles that mainly discusses religion of any kind, atheism, theism, agnosticism, etc. However, they can be discussed as part of an article with a much broader main topic not related to the aforementioned.
- Sexually explicit/overly suggestive articles.
- Articles with too much profanity.
- Links. We have too much already in the backlog, we simply don’t have time to follow a link, ask for the author’s permission, and publish. If the link is to your article, please copy and publish your article here.
- Nonsense (that goes without saying).
To write and submit an article, please register and login:
If you do not have an account, please register: