A walk in the sand
Hands clasped, tight
As unspoken lie
A whisper in the ear
Love sworn to keep
Till the ever after
A look in the eye
To the lips begging
For kisses to die
The union of two hearts
Lost and found home
In each other’s arms
…While by the window
Across the seas,
Down the shoreline
Someone is waiting…
Someone he vowed
To have and to hold
For better or for worse
For richer, for poorer
In sickness and in health
Till death do they part?
Does destiny know the pain?
When hearts are broken?
Or just too blind to see
Its own heartbreaking
Watching from afar, it feels like raining once again. Some minds are going insane. Some hearts are cursed and blamed. But she can’t just stand there and watch herself losing to pain. What is it there to gain?
Nothing but time – time to close your eyes and realize that there is no such a thing as too much unforgiving because, love forgives.
Forgive, but don’t ever forget – the pain, the struggle, the overall ‘torture’ you suffered deep within. Nobody can help you through it but you. He can break your heart a thousand times, but he can’t break you. The ‘you’ who is willing to break the cycle, embrace change, forget the pain and would choose to swallow the art of breathing once again.
What happened to the slideshow that you saw?
It turned into a new YOU.
Ready to fall in love again.
- “Slideshow” - February 13, 2018
- “Naaalala Mo Dati, Sa McDo?” - February 13, 2018
- “Pahiram Ng Puso Mo” - February 7, 2018
- “Super Highway” - January 29, 2018
- “Treat Yourself Right” - January 25, 2018
- “Belly FUNNY” - January 25, 2018
- “Pakiusap, Huwag Ka Nang Bumalik” - January 16, 2018
- “Lagi Na Lang IKAW” - January 8, 2018
- “Huwag Kang Uwak” - January 7, 2018
- “Biyaya ng Tunay na Pagkakaibigan” - January 3, 2018