Do you have “gaydar?” I thought I never had one, but as time passed by, I discovered that I have one. Paano nga ba kumilatis kung ang lalaki ay isang “binabae” pala?
This is not meant to cause harm to the gay community, pero what if si Mr.Right ma inakala mo eh lalaki rin pala ang gusto? Di ba nakakagulat? Here is what I have discovered through the years. This is my list kung paano malalaman! LOL!
- He loves shopping and would devote all his time recommending the latest fashion for women and what looks good on you.
- He loves making a fuss about his hair. He would look frequently in the mirror.
- Look at his taste when it comes to music. If he likes Donna Summer or Diana Ross too much then that could be a sign.
- He loves talking too much. It seems that you have found a lost sister. He has all the time to talk about anything especially about your crush or boyfriend, LOL!
- He idolizes Tom Cruise, Zach Efron and Robert Pattinson too much!
- He would suddenly become speechless when a handsome or cute guy passes by.
- He loves bonding with good- looking men. Magyayaya mag-inuman palagi.
- He doesn’t always mind going out with you to the parlor or to the facial care center.
- He would pretend to be a babaero. Always surrounded with girls, but never commits.
- He likes watching Glee and all those musical programs.
- He would love to try your foundation or wants to try your blush-on.
- He would like to be prettier than you. He also wants to cellophane his hair and put some highlights.
- Mahilig mag-inarte. “It’s too hot naman or it’s so inconvenient naman for me.”
- He doesn’t like intimacy with women, but gets kilig with boys.
I only speak for myself, so I hope I don’t get violent reactions. This is just for fun pero kung may matamaan, wag magagalit. 🙂
- Should We Give Mich A Chance? - May 10, 2015
- Kris Aquino: A Consistent Newsmaker - April 24, 2014
- Let’s Go Back To The Books - January 26, 2014
- Memories - January 24, 2014
- Offensive Jokes, Anyone? - June 5, 2013
- Let Love Find Us ( Para Sa Mga Single Pa Rin ) - June 3, 2013
- An EMO Girl’s Thoughts - April 27, 2013
- My Life-Changing Angel - April 24, 2013
- My Thoughts About Regrets, Failed Relationships and Loving Yourself - April 21, 2013
- Summer Fun and Treats - March 27, 2013