In behalf of Definitely Filipino, lahat po kami ay lubos na nakikiramay sa buong sambayanang Filipino sa pagyao ng ating ALL TIME KING OF COMEDY and ENTERTAINER na si Tatay Dolphy, sa edad na 83, ngayong ika-8:40 ng gabi mula sa kanyang dinaramdam na sakit, COPD.
Tatay Dolphy...You will be forever immortalized in our hearts and minds for the countless movies and shows you have shared with us; bringing us joy and laughter, inspiring us with the lessons you imparted, on- and off-camera.
Generations have come to know The “DOLPHY” … such an ICON for Entertainment. People from all walks of life and of all ages have come to know you as the giver of laughter, the “father” of the common Filipino families. You have devoted yourself to providing us with entertainment and hope, even did your best to give us your last straw of energy.
Just before the closing of your curtain, you gave us your Pidol’s Wonderland. Little did we know it would be your last gift for us. But now that we think about it, you closed the curtain with wonder, and you are now headed towards the real ‘Wonderland”.
Thank you so much for the 66 years of countless entertainment and life’s lessons, Sir, Tatay, John, Kevin, Pidol, Gorio !!!
Our salute to you, our very own, The King of Comedy! The Greatest! A True Legend!
- Think GOOD, Talk GOOD, Do GOOD … - August 24, 2016
- Itlog na naman? - August 19, 2016
- ‘Sakripisyo’ - August 19, 2016
- “Foolish Excuse Letters” - August 17, 2016
- “Kung Pangit ang Puno, … Paano na ang Bunga!” (A Family Story) - August 17, 2016
- ‘Ulila’ - August 16, 2016
- Words that Lift - August 12, 2016
- Ano ba sa iyo ang musika? Ito ba’y mahalaga? - July 23, 2016
- Masarap ba’ng may manugang? - July 19, 2016
- May kaaway ka sa FB? - May 30, 2016