In behalf of Definitely Filipino, lahat po kami ay lubos na nakikiramay sa buong sambayanang Filipino sa pagyao ng ating ALL TIME KING OF COMEDY and ENTERTAINER na si Tatay Dolphy, sa edad na 83, ngayong ika-8:40 ng gabi mula sa kanyang dinaramdam na sakit, COPD.
Tatay Dolphy...You will be forever immortalized in our hearts and minds for the countless movies and shows you have shared with us; bringing us joy and laughter, inspiring us with the lessons you imparted, on- and off-camera.
Generations have come to know The “DOLPHY” … such an ICON for Entertainment. People from all walks of life and of all ages have come to know you as the giver of laughter, the “father” of the common Filipino families. You have devoted yourself to providing us with entertainment and hope, even did your best to give us your last straw of energy.
Just before the closing of your curtain, you gave us your Pidol’s Wonderland. Little did we know it would be your last gift for us. But now that we think about it, you closed the curtain with wonder, and you are now headed towards the real ‘Wonderland”.
Thank you so much for the 66 years of countless entertainment and life’s lessons, Sir, Tatay, John, Kevin, Pidol, Gorio !!!
Our salute to you, our very own, The King of Comedy! The Greatest! A True Legend!
- Ano ba sa iyo ang musika? Ito ba’y mahalaga? - July 23, 2016
- Masarap ba’ng may manugang? - July 19, 2016
- May kaaway ka sa FB? - May 30, 2016
- The Best Thing that Ever Happened to Me - May 28, 2016
- Nang Umiyak ang ‘bargas” na si Tatay Digong - May 11, 2016
- Ang Life Bus ni Nanay - May 8, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Story of Kuya Juri, the “vendor on wheels” - March 11, 2016
- Troubled? Confused? Hurting? - February 26, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Story of Kuya Wilbert, “Ang Magpipinya” - February 13, 2016
- Eh kasi Tatay! (A Parenting Story) - February 10, 2016
Disclaimer: Definitely Filipino is a community blog. All who write for this blog are independent, unpaid authors. All views, content, images are the responsibility of their respective writers and not of Definitely Filipino. Please contact the author directly with questions about this article.