In the Middle East, I hardly find avocado in the marketplace, simply because this fruit comes from other countries. That is why it is a little bit more expensive than in my country Philippines. Nevertheless, avocado has loads of nutrients, which are essential in your health. Not only it contains healthy fats, but it also controls bad cholesterol in your body.
The truth is, avocado is approved by many cardiologists because it has a heart-healthy unsaturated fat, a fatty acid regarded as healthier than saturated fats. Other foods that contain unsaturated fats are olive oils, nuts, canola, and vegetable oils.
However, eating too much of it should be avoided, since one person shouldn’t exceed to the limit of 30% daily caloric intake according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States.
In some studies, technically, it said thatavocado does not have cholesterol, since cholesterol is normally found in animal meats and dairy products. In fact, the American Heart Association (AHA) claims that “Cholesterol is just one of the many substances created and used by our bodies to keep us healthy.” Actually avocado provides a healthy fat, which is beneficial to our body and reduces the risks of developing heart diseases in the future.
In other words, this healthy fruit is highly recommended for most people, as it is high in fiber and has essential nutrients such as alpha and beta-carotene, lutein, vitamin C, E, K, B6, and folic acid that keep us fit. And of course, this should be followed by adequate sleep, proper diet and regular exercise.
Read more at http://aloncalinaody.blogspot.com/2014/06/facts-about-eating-avocado.html
- Will Mayweather Fight Pacquiao in 2015? - July 20, 2014
- Click Like Button To Stop Typhoon Glenda - July 15, 2014
- Manny Pacquiao To Run For Senator in 2016 - July 13, 2014
- Why Do I Eat Brown Rice instead of White Rice? - July 5, 2014
- 5 Ways to Reduce Air Pollution in Metro Manila - July 4, 2014
- Congratulations to Failed Examinees in May 2014 Nursing Board Exam - July 4, 2014
- Boxing Aficionados Pressure Marquez or Mayweather to Fight Pacquiao - July 3, 2014
- An Apple A Day Will Save Your Money - July 2, 2014
- Saying Sorry Will Not Make You A Less Man - June 30, 2014
- Facts About Eating Avocado - June 29, 2014