I saw this article about the return of the Tamagotchi on the DF FB page.
Can’t help but go down Memory Lane. And I asked myself…did I miss it?
No. no. NO. I did not miss Tamagotchi. Grrr hahaha But reading this, I was reminded of the times my little kids would cry because I forgot to feed, bathe or put their virtual pet to sleep, whatever is needed — causing it to die.
Because they have to go to school, they would leave their Tamagotchi on my desk or sewing machine [wherever I’m working] and tell me explicitly NOT to forget to attend to their pets… or else they would die.
Well… I forgot. ^_^ Many times. ^_^ Am not proud of it.
But I had tons of work to finish and customers just kept coming in; leaving me occupied — UNLI.
Well…they’re grown ups now. I’m 55. I guess the Tamagotchi pets on smartphones won’t pose a problem to me anymore. hahaha
Some memories bring back smiles and sighs… and looking back… how come I can still see their faces clearly as if those moments happened only yesterday?
#JustLove #Family #WhatMattersMost #MommyjoyceBlogs #DefinitelyFilipino #DFBI
- Hospital (Ar)Rest? The day my kids realized their Mom is no “Wonderwoman” - December 13, 2017
- DF Iskolar Yuna: “Huwag sayangin ang pagkakataon na ibinibigay sa atin” - December 8, 2017
- Did I miss the Tamagotchi? No, I didn’t. Yes, I did. I might have. ^_^ - November 28, 2017
- #CookingGoals: Dahil paborito ko ang Super Crispy Lechon Kawali - November 12, 2017
- “Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on” - October 9, 2017
- When a parent has Alzheimer’s disease - August 19, 2017
- Yes, the greatest gift I ever had came from God! I call him “Dad”! ^_^ - June 15, 2017
- Thank you for being my Dad [To all great fathers out there] - June 10, 2017
- #SaluteSoldiers: Sandatahang Lakas ng Pilipinas, Pakamahalin! - May 27, 2017
- “Nak, nasaan ka ba? Uwi ka na” [A Family Story] - May 6, 2017