Laresio Lakeside Resort is now becoming more popular among travelers and adventure enthusiasts. This is because they offer the best activities for people who want to experience thrill and fun.
Today marks my one year and two months connection with Laresio. I am very grateful to the management for trusting me to work for them. I may not be one of their human resources or staff but I am very much happy working “behind the scenes”. From making their Project Proposal of the “Extreme sports activities”, writing blogs, making Environmental Impact Assessment Report for their Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) application and creating literary for their website.
As I visited the area last July 12, 2016, I was really impressed on the progress of the resort. They are really trying to address all those negative reviews for their clients’ satisfaction. I saw their improvement from the beginning of their operation up to the present.
From the big outdoor movie screen!! “This is my first love” and then…
- After some months, they established wall climbing, rappelling, and zip line!
- Then, kayaks, balsa rafting, slip and dip and cliff diving!
- Then, slip and fly and vine swing, camping area.
- And recently they have human catapult, aqua bike, trampoline and zipline in the lake!
- And last time I visited (last July 12, 2016), they were building a gym and mini bar!
And I am excited to see what’s next! What else can they offer?
Whenever I hear people talking about Laresio, I feel joy in my heart. I remember one time when I was in Nagsasa, Zambales, one group of people talked about their excitement on their scheduled trip to Laresio. Seeing Laresio on television makes me really so happy and proud of it. For just only a year they are now the talk of the town!
By becoming popular of course might eventually lead to either positive results or negative ones. But of course, the former should be welcomed.
How I wish that they may be able to really help in conserving and protecting “Tadlac Lake” and promote ecotourism instead of “mass tourism”.
I also hope that they will consider the carrying capacity of the area whenever they book tourists.
There’s a lot of reasons why we need to visit Laresio. Want to know why? Just visit them and see for yourself.
To the management of Laresio Lakeside Resort, I congratulate all of you for helping the community of Tadlac. And most of all “Thank you for letting us experience a one of a kind adventure.” All the best!
Sharing My JOURNEY with LARESIO LAKESIDE RESORT
My Journey with Laresio Lakeside Resort with Environmental Impact Assessment (ENS 296 group)
Some photos inside LARESIO
And this is my journey with LARESIO!!!
As we can see in the pictures above, every month, they add more to cater the clients’ needs. Amazing isn’t it?
Thank you Laresio for believing in my skills and capacity. I am not a professional writer and I am not a famous blogger but you gave me the opportunity to become part of your company.
Thanks also to God for letting me find this resort last year. It was never an accident.
“All things work together for good”
Until our next journey!! until we meet again…
Wishing you all the best!
This blog is originally posted in http://biyahenisanty03.blogspot.com/2016/07/an-unexpected-opportunity-with-laresio_29.html
For the list of blogs related to Laresio, follow this link:
- A perfect place for summer get away? - April 16, 2018
- Pitong hugot mula sa karagatan - April 1, 2018
- Valentine’s Day o Single Awareness Day? - February 13, 2018
- Pizza mula sa Poblacion Ardiente! (Magdalena, Laguna) - February 7, 2018
- 11 Things to Consider in Choosing a Venue for Team building - November 7, 2017
- Kumukuti-kutitap ba ang hanap mo ngayong Pasko? - November 2, 2017
- Silog at Bulalo? Kay Putchuy Tayo! - July 29, 2017
- Calidus – A challenge to reconnect with yourself - August 19, 2016
- An unexpected opportunity with Laresio Lakeside Resort - July 15, 2016
- Some Places to visit in Laguna! - December 9, 2015