Sadly, not all sheeps want to belong to a flock.
Some prefer to opt out and go where their fancy takes them.
Away from a watchful shepherd
who looks after their welfare and safety.
I have been the kind of shephered for over six years now
who goes out and searches for lost sheeps.
But not every lost sheep wants to be found.
Not every lost sheep wants to be saved.
Some have chosen to stray far away,
and got ‘devoured’ by wolves disguised in sheepskin.
One sheep will soon be a mother at 14,
I can only bow my head and pray for her.
Another got mesmerized with gang fun and wine,
as if partying is all there is to have a happy life.
And still another changes boyfriends regularly
as if there’s a list she has to complete.
With a heavy heart I can only surrender.
I’ve done my best, given out chances.
But some sheeps just don’t want to be saved,
I can only bow down my head and pray.
- A Shepherd’s Pain in the Heart - February 21, 2018
- “Mabuti ka pa” - January 18, 2018
- To give or not to give — That is the question! - December 28, 2017
- #SimpleWishesChallenge: Let kindness become viral! - December 16, 2017
- DF Iskolar Marie: “Simple Wishes” - December 15, 2017
- Hospital (Ar)Rest? The day my kids realized their Mom is no “Wonderwoman” - December 13, 2017
- DF Iskolar Yuna: “Huwag sayangin ang pagkakataon na ibinibigay sa atin” - December 8, 2017
- Did I miss the Tamagotchi? No, I didn’t. Yes, I did. I might have. ^_^ - November 28, 2017
- #CookingGoals: Dahil paborito ko ang Super Crispy Lechon Kawali - November 12, 2017
- “Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on” - October 9, 2017