- Pinoys of Pinas: Story of Kuya Juri, the “vendor on wheels” - March 11, 2016
- Troubled? Confused? Hurting? - February 26, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Story of Kuya Wilbert, “Ang Magpipinya” - February 13, 2016
- Eh kasi Tatay! (A Parenting Story) - February 10, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Tatay Boy, “The Blind Singer of the Sidewalks” - February 7, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: The Story of Roj, “Ang Magmamani” - February 7, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: The Story of Jojo, ‘Ang Magtataho’ - February 6, 2016
- Nakaranas ka rin ba ng ganitong “open” party? ^__^ - December 7, 2015
- Naranasan mo bang gumamit ng BUNOT? - December 6, 2015
- ANO BA ANG “LIPOMA?” (Ang Bukol na Jelly) - November 23, 2015
A close-up photo of Paul Walker’s supposedly ‘wrecked face’ circulated on social media and earned different reactions. While some reacted with shock and pity instantaneously, there are those who questioned the validity of the photo.
So, is it true? That gruesome photo which showed his face literally ‘almost’ cut in the middle?
NO. NOT TRUE. THAT’S NOT HIM.
Just some insensitive people who edited a photo to catch some ‘attention.’
There’s also another photo of him in a hospital setting, with plasters on his face and with a description that says the death hoax about him was dismissed because he is alive and well. These false reports angered fans, but, well, it just proves his extreme popularity across the globe .
To analyze – a car that crashed into an electric pole and a tree so strongly and burst into flames couldn’t possibly produce a clear clean face. That would be short of a miracle.
Coroner Ed Winters said the bodies of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas were so badly burned it would surely take them days before they can be possibly identified.
This disclosed information supports some of the commenters’ point of view that ‘it can’t possibly be true because the photo shows a clear although ‘morbid’ representation of a heavily wounded man’s face and not a burned man as expected of the passengers of the car that went ablazed.”
Anyway, even if that was really Paul Walker’s wrecked bloody face there, we should refrain from posting, liking, or sharing it. It’s gruesome; it’s cruel to do so. We also have minors on the net. Aside from these reasons, Walker is an icon in the eyes of many. He is an admirable man who goes out of his way to help people. He even has his advocacy with a group for people who need help and he was attending a charity event for Yolanda victims on that fateful day.
Let us remember him as this great handsome guy who gave us a wonderful time with the Fast and the Furious series among his other films.
The uploaders and the sharers of those fotos are requested to pay respect to the dead actor, his families and friends.
Let us learn to discern what NOT to post or share on the social media.