- Happy Anniversary sa DFBI - April 30, 2014
- Ang Midnight Writer at Ako - March 10, 2014
- Accident. Coincidence. Déjà vu. Destiny. - December 15, 2013
- Top Universities Consider Moving School Opening to August; What’s Your Opinion? - December 13, 2013
- An Open Letter To Devina DeDiva - October 1, 2013
- A Filipina Rules The World: Megan Young Is Miss World 2013 - September 28, 2013
- On Waitng And Waiting And Waiting (Hanggang Kailan?) - September 28, 2013
- She - September 10, 2013
- Mga Lumang Pahina - September 10, 2013
- Sisters - September 6, 2013
http://blog.kanojo.de/?p=Binary-Option-Free-White-Label-No-Deposit Binary Option Free White Label No Deposit
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Risks-Of-Investing-In-Forex-For-Beginners Risks Of Investing In Forex For Beginners
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=Currency-Trading-Brokers-In-India Currency Trading Brokers In India
http://shopival.com/?p=How-To-Make-Money-Online-Yahoo-Answers How To Make Money Online Yahoo Answers
This is her answer during the Question and Answer Portion when she was asked, “Why should you be Miss World?” And I quote, “I treasure a core value of humanity and that guides people why they act the way they do. I will use this to show other people how they can understand each other. As one, we can help society”. And with this witty answer, the Filipinos became more confident that our bet will definitely bring home the crown.
True enough, Miss Megan Young had been crowned as Miss World 2013, the first ever in the history of our country. The closest we had gone so far during this pageant was during the time of Miss Evangeline Pascual in the 1973 Miss World Competition where she became first runner-up.
Congratulations, Miss Megan Young!