Why Learning English is Very Useful in the Philippines? The Importance of English in Education…
In today’s business world, English is the foremost language all over the world. When working abroad, knowing English is a great advantage. The ability to speak English can bring you many opportunities. It opens up a world of information and communication for a person.
English ties the gap and joins the people, maybe because it’s the only language that greatly connects the whole world together. English is widely spoken and increasingly used as the primary language on the World Wide Web, in the political and business fields. This again reinforces the fact that English language is very important.
I am no expert on education but the importance of English is evident in today’s business world. At the broadest and deepest level, by learning English language is essential for society as a whole how vitally important it’s to learn English language. Governments need to implement long-term views and designs ahead whether their interests are to promote teaching English.
Learning English language at the earliest possible age opens up a whole new aspect for children. It provides significantly better benefit to the development of child intelligence. Children are more adapted to learn new skills. I think children should be taught technology at an early age, to a certain extent.
We must recognize the importance of English language learning for future generations and should reinforce it accordingly. I hope that in the future it will equip future generations with tools we haven’t yet dreamed of and will grow up as mature citizens.
In addition to your native language, English can be beneficial if you’re seeking job opportunities with global companies. The ability to speak a language improves your potential to succeed in the labor market. It can place you a step ahead of the competition.
If English is not your mother tongue, you may have mixed feelings about it. You, too, will have your own response be envious, resentful or angry, where the survival of your own language is threatened by the success of English. These feelings are natural and would arise.
In spite of that, you will be more motivated to study, read and learn it. However, the knowledge of English could help to open many professional and literary doors. So as we have seen there’s no real argument that the role of English language is a life skills.
“To learn English does not mean you don’t have pride for your country. It’s not betraying or eradicating your country. It definitely broadens your horizons and enriches your life!”
- Are We Filipinos Becoming DUMB? - December 9, 2015
- We Filipinos Are Very Much Becoming an Uncivilized Society! - June 5, 2015
- The Philippines Heading To a Total Disaster! Poor Government Leadership is the Biggest Worry Facing Filipinos! - March 3, 2015
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 17 – Based on a True Love Story!) - December 28, 2014
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 16 – Based on a True Love Story!) - November 26, 2014
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 15 – Based on a True Love Story!) - November 8, 2014
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 14 – Based on a True Love Story!) - October 17, 2014
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 13 – Based on a True Love Story!) - October 1, 2014
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 12 – Based on a True Love Story!) - September 14, 2014
- A Girl Named Rebecca (Part 11 – Based on a True Love Story!) - August 27, 2014