- Desperately seeking Mother: ‘Please help me search for my ‘Invisible’ mom’ - March 28, 2015
- Gintong Pangarap ni Pepay - March 11, 2015
- “Welcome to the Jungle” - March 9, 2015
- Ang Sex At Dalawang Sabon - December 18, 2013
- US-Russia Come to Terms on Syria Weapons Issues. - September 15, 2013
- The City of Flowers…. Now A Graveyard? - September 14, 2013
- Ang Paglaya (Huling Yugto) - July 6, 2013
- Ang Tatay Kong Kalbo - July 5, 2013
- Ang Paglaya (Unang Yugto) - July 5, 2013
- Akin Ka Na Lang Muli (The Last Part) - June 30, 2013
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Binary-Option-Signals-App-Trading Binary Option Signals App Trading
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=Kitchen-Diana-4th-Forex Kitchen Diana 4th Forex
And with life’s harsh trials on me, I didn’t succumb to just sit in one corner and cry, TICKETS TO LIFE helped me overcome the sadness. This may not be the perfect one, but I know | wrote it from my heart.
And now realizing that on my hand is the solid evidence that I have done something for myself, is one thing I can be proud of, that I rose and fought to survive, made something productive, and that is LIFE.
Definitely Filipino, Tatay Jobo, and other sites where I posted my articles made my life meaningful. And that alone is something that I can be truly grateful. Tickets to Life is now at amazon.com, I can now say I authored a book , from my blood, sweat, tears and toils. I’m a writer.
And yes, I am a bicolana, from the Home of the Oragons. Proud to be who I am.
author: jessa maria