- I’m Scared of You - February 17, 2016
- Bukas na Liham para sa mga Matang Mapanghusga - March 27, 2015
- Prayer - March 21, 2015
- Mga Tanong na Mahirap Sagutin - December 16, 2014
- My Father’s Towel - July 29, 2014
- “Tuesdays with Morrie” - July 22, 2014
- 20 and Vulnerable - March 21, 2014
- For Richer, For Poorer - March 20, 2014
- Of Hopes and Infatuation - January 16, 2014
- Believe - December 31, 2013
http://eefi.de/?p=Work-At-Home-Business-Faculty-Human-Resource Work At Home Business Faculty Human Resource
http://simonblog.com/?p=Trade-On-Forex-With-Hsbs-Ujrjyu-Bank Trade On Forex With Hsbs Ujrjyu Bank
http://agatecloud.com/?p=Free-Online-Trading-Stocks Free Online Trading Stocks
http://tildehost.com/?p=Algorithmic-Trading-Courses-Online Algorithmic Trading Courses Online
Just stay where you are. And let your soul keep growing, while you are suffering. Let your body feel the suffering it must suffer , for it is time. It is destiny. So stay. Stay where you should stay. Even if you think it is unpleasant or harsh. Don’t be afraid. Face it, and your soul will grow and expand in the way you’ll never realize it would. And it is your gateway to another passage that will move you up. Trust me. Someone will move you up. So when the time comes when you can’t endure your stay any longer, that Someone will rescue you.
You’ll be rescued. Sometimes it’s not you anymore. Sometimes you just have to give up and you just have to stay.
Stay. And wait for that Someone who will remove you out of the loneliness.