- The Night Before Digong - May 23, 2016
- Philippine Election 2016: An Exercise in Futility - October 23, 2015
- Yes, Atty. Saguisag, I am watching Pacquiao fights Mayweather - April 22, 2015
- Nonsense News XXI: Interview Interruptus - December 20, 2014
- Nonsense News XX: NBP, an exclusive luxury resort - December 18, 2014
- America: Land of the free and the home of the brave - November 27, 2014
- Pacquiao on the JFK Question - September 7, 2014
- Nonsense News XIX: Much ado about Aquino - August 23, 2014
- Nonsense News XVIII: Insanity in short - August 18, 2014
- Nonsense News XVII: Aquino, Aquino pa rin! - August 9, 2014
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=How-To-Win-In-Binary-Option-Video-Training-90 How To Win In Binary Option Video Training 90
http://automotorblog.com/?option=Stock-Market-Charts-For-Your-Website Stock Market Charts For Your Website
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Cme-Binary-Option Cme Binary Option
5. Joey would ask why go thru life when 100 years after one is gone, nobody would even remember nor care that one walked this earth. What is the essence of it all? The answer can never be without pain. Neither can any answer fully satisfy. Acceptance of what would be, of who one is, of the hand one is dealt, could be peace.
6. Knowing what one wants. Determining as early as possible that,
which one must live by. Such clears the unlimited choices one must
face. Which stone to pick, which rock to throw. We learn lessons by doing. Scraped knees, broken bones, wounded pride, bloodied hearts, not withstanding.
7. Choosing is hard. As the Little Princewould say: ” what is
essential is hidden to the eye.” One basically gropes in the dark for the ideal that could have made a moment, a lifetime. For a commitment so true. For a love that will never die. What one sees are distractions and smoke screens, conflicts and biases. So one goes by with instinct, with intuition, with heart and hope.
8. Raison d’ etre. That which one was born for. Seeking such is no
easy task. Being true to one’s quest remains the real challenge. The search though is never the end. Once found, the reason is just the beginning.