- The Night Before Digong - May 23, 2016
- Philippine Election 2016: An Exercise in Futility - October 23, 2015
- Yes, Atty. Saguisag, I am watching Pacquiao fights Mayweather - April 22, 2015
- Nonsense News XXI: Interview Interruptus - December 20, 2014
- Nonsense News XX: NBP, an exclusive luxury resort - December 18, 2014
- America: Land of the free and the home of the brave - November 27, 2014
- Pacquiao on the JFK Question - September 7, 2014
- Nonsense News XIX: Much ado about Aquino - August 23, 2014
- Nonsense News XVIII: Insanity in short - August 18, 2014
- Nonsense News XVII: Aquino, Aquino pa rin! - August 9, 2014
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=U7-Binary-Options-Trading-Charts U7 Binary Options Trading Charts
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=60-Second-Binary-Options-Strategy-Pdf-5-Minutes 60 Second Binary Options Strategy Pdf 5 Minutes
http://automotorblog.com/?option=Tendencies-Of-Development-Of-Currency-Trade-In-The-Forex-Market Tendencies Of Development Of Currency Trade In The Forex Market
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=How-To-Win-In-Binary-Option-Calculator-System-04e How To Win In Binary Option Calculator System 04e
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Binary-Option-Systems-Reviews-System-008 Binary Option Systems Reviews System 008
5. Life is not a do-it-over. Steps taken leave permanent prints neither time nor desire can erase. We can make excuses and deny responsibilities for failures and shortcomings. Such can only be fuel to the fire. Accepting our humanity and facing the fall that we may rise up is a world better than staying in the muck with false pride and useless defiance. The gutter cradles only those who choose to stay for good.
6. “I believe in waiting. I believe in promises. I believe in forever. I will not quit on an ideal. I will not quit on a hope. I will not quit on you. Silence the wind and the waves then you can silence my heart. Come home, I still live for you.” From a letter never written, never sent, never read, 31 years ago.
7. History is filled with immortal names of those whose remains have long been part of the earth. Whether exaggerations or diminishing truths, their deeds survived the passing time. Ordinary people learn with awe the immensity of their power, the voraciousness of their greed, the gratuity of their violence and the senselessness of losing all. We think power wielders of today will at least take counsel from their fallacious grip to stay on top. Like the tyrants of before, they see not the inevitability of the end.
8. There is no forever. The future will always be a question. We go by what we want, what we aspire, what we believe, what we dream. The guidelines of hard work, perseverance and prudence light the darkness somewhat, but the guessing game still offers the best chance. The young has the future to lose, the aged, just the memory of what was. In this inequality, one alternative makes sense: live till death. A wasted life is an insult to God.