- Health Alert: More on Leptospirosis - October 6, 2012
- Dr. MJ Torres: Her dual role and practice at the Zen Institute - August 15, 2012
- Spoof on Indie Filmmakers Wins at the 1st Sineng Pambansa - July 31, 2012
- Filipinos eat less vegetable - July 6, 2012
- Flu Season is Here! - July 5, 2012
- Education Matters: Are we ready for K to 12 program? - June 26, 2012
- How to Make Binagol - May 14, 2012
- Available Technologies for Better Public Health Care - November 15, 2011
- Helminths among us - November 10, 2011
- Bigger and Better Filipino Brands - November 2, 2011
see Mobile Binary Options Trading Indicators
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=Free-Online-Currency-Trading-Training Free Online Currency Trading Training
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Fibonacci-In-A-Stokhastika-Forex Fibonacci In A Stokhastika Forex
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=International-Currency-Trading-In-India International Currency Trading In India
According to doctors, flu shots are given yearly because the virus strain changes its molecular structural yearly. Thus, based on the informed guess of the World Health Organization, the vaccine is formulated accordingly.
Senior citizens (over the age of 60), children (from 6 months old to 5 years), pregnant women, anyone exposed to a long-term care facility, and individuals with chronic medical conditions (hypertension, diabetes, asthma, and kidney disease) are at the highest risk of flu infection.
‘Wag nang intayin na trangkasuhin. (Do not wait until you have the flu). Protect yourself and your family by having your flu shot this early.
Savings tip: Form a group of 10 and you can avail of flu shots at a discounted price. To learn more, email me at [email protected]
For more posts, please go to onsecondwind.blogspot.com, carlassocialrealism.wordpress.com.