- Nang Umiyak ang ‘bargas” na si Tatay Digong - May 11, 2016
- Ang Life Bus ni Nanay - May 8, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Story of Kuya Juri, the “vendor on wheels” - March 11, 2016
- Troubled? Confused? Hurting? - February 26, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Story of Kuya Wilbert, “Ang Magpipinya” - February 13, 2016
- Eh kasi Tatay! (A Parenting Story) - February 10, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: Tatay Boy, “The Blind Singer of the Sidewalks” - February 7, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: The Story of Roj, “Ang Magmamani” - February 7, 2016
- Pinoys of Pinas: The Story of Jojo, ‘Ang Magtataho’ - February 6, 2016
- Nakaranas ka rin ba ng ganitong “open” party? ^__^ - December 7, 2015
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Demo-For-Binary-Option-System-K4 Demo For Binary Option System K4
http://eefi.de/?p=Typical-Signals-Model-Forex Typical Signals Model Forex
http://unifiedpatriots.com/?p=How-To-Win-In-Binary-Options-Ebook-Signals-Software How To Win In Binary Options Ebook Signals Software
http://tildehost.com/?p=Options-And-Option-Strategies Options And Option Strategies
Just before the closing of your curtain, you gave us your Pidol’s Wonderland. Little did we know it would be your last gift for us. But now that we think about it, you closed the curtain with wonder, and you are now headed towards the real ‘Wonderland”.
Thank you so much for the 66 years of countless entertainment and life’s lessons, Sir, Tatay, John, Kevin, Pidol, Gorio !!!
Our salute to you, our very own, The King of Comedy! The Greatest! A True Legend!