- Only One Reason to Vote Rodrigo Duterte for Philippine President - December 3, 2015
- How to Move on from a Heart Break in Three days? - March 20, 2015
- Online Dating – Tips on How to Catch a Big Fish? - May 2, 2014
- When Two Broken Hearts Met – The End - May 20, 2013
- When Two Broken Hearts Met - January 14, 2013
- Love is Just Too Dangerous (It’s a Joke) - November 26, 2012
- How to Make your Man Fall In love with You? - November 22, 2012
- Ang Pambayad-Utang Ko sa Arabo - November 22, 2012
- Who Am I? (Binago Niya ang Buong Pagkatao Ko) - November 19, 2012
- I Cried, But It Made Me Feel Good - September 21, 2012
visit Taxation Of Options Trading
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Buy-Binary-Options-Secretspromotional-Codes-Shopping Buy Binary Options Secretspromotional Codes Shopping
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=Demo-Forex-With-Real-Earnings Demo Forex With Real Earnings
“I want to see a manager. RIGHT NOW!” The woman demands in a shrill voice.
I paste a professional smile onto my face and amble reluctantly over.
“Is everything okay?” I ask her.
“No, everything is not okay.” She states and looks across at her husband. I spare him a cautious glance to see if he is friend or foe and am rewarded with a hairy eyeball.
“Oh?” I say.
“Look at this!”
I looked down at the 25 dirhams side Caesar salad in front of her, and there hanging over a lettuce leaf next to her fork is a long strand of blond hair. I take it all in and look back at her. she has a full head of long blond hair. I close my eyes and think about the cooks in my kitchen the guys who made her salad. They’re all African-Americans and Arabic (not local) with short Afros. The only other guy who would have touched her plate was a Mexican food runner with a shaved head.
My imagination was interrupted by the shrill voice again, “What are you going to do about this?”
It’s her hair, I know it is. “I’m so sorry,” I hear myself say, “I’ll get you a fresh salad and take it off the bill.”
“Is that it?” She demands.
“You ought to pick up the whole check, that’s disgusting.” Her husband chimes in.
I want to say to him that he should know, that he sleeps next to it every night and wakes up next to it every morning, but I’m no longer who I once was. Now I’m afraid they’ll complain to corporate so I say:
“How about I buy you guys a couple of beers?”
The wife agreed, letting me know it’s not perfect but she’ll take it.