Announcements Regarding Dolphy’s Funeral Services
So sorry if I haven’t been responding to your messages, emails, texts and calls, as I’m still a bit busy attending to my dad and family. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Meanwhile, here are some important announcements and requests:
1. PLEASE WEAR WHITE FOR MY DAD. IT’S MY FATHER’S FAVORITE COLOR.
2. Instead of flowers, please make donations to the DOLPHY AID Para Sa Pinoy Foundation. My father would prefer that you help him help other Filipinos.
3. ABS-CBN DAY – (Wednesday, July 11, 2012)
My father’s body will be at the Dolphy Theater in ABS-CBN from 1:00 pm today until 3:00 am tomorrow. The early hours will be for ABS-CBN employees and other Kapamilya, and our family and friends. ABS-CBN will open its doors for public viewing starting 9:00 pm tonight, until 3:00 am tomorrow. After which, my father will be brought back to the Heritage Park.
4. TV5 DAY – (Thursday, July 12, 2012)
We will open our doors for public viewing daily from 8:00 am up to 3:00 pm. On this day, however, TV5 employees and other Kapatid will have the rest of the day (and night) along with our family and friends.
Note: As of this writing, we still don’t know the arrangements with GMA7, so please wait for further announcements.
5. (Friday, July 13, 2012) and (Saturday, July 14, 2012)
Doors will be open for the public from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. The rest of the day will be reserved for family and friends of the family. After 3:00pm, please make arrangements with members of the family for clearance.
6. (Sunday, July 15, 2012) Please await further announcements.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO UNAUTHORIZED CAMCORDING AND PICTURE-TAKING WILL BE TOLERATED. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS VERY WELL. I’M SORRY IF WE HAVE TO HAVE YOU ESCORTED OUT, ARRESTED OR HAVE YOUR CAMERAS CONFISCATED.
8. For my friends who wish to make arrangements with us, please feel free to contact me. I will try to accommodate you as best and as soon as I can.
9. SMILE! That’s what my father asked from all of you. He would appreciate it if you smile when you think of him, and to smile at someone to make his day brighter too. To quote his favorite song…….”YOU’LL FIND THAT LIFE IS STILL WORTHWHILE, IF YOU JUST SMILE.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
OUR FAMILY CONTINUES TO THANK THE NATION FOR ALL THE LOVE. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU TOO.
Smiling, though my heart is aching…………………
©Copyright 2012, Filipino | Definitely Filipino™. All rights reserved. Copying of any article from this website without the permission from Definitely Filipino or the author is prohibited. DISCLAIMER: All articles are opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily of the site owner or Definitely Filipino.