Gender Formula – Boy or Girl
Many years ago, my late father told me about a mathematical formula that can detemine the sex of the child of a pregnant mother. At that time, the ultrasound method was not yet used. The sex of the child was not known until it was born. Nowadays, of course, in 3 or 4 months, the ultrasound can determine that. One does need a formula due to present method of ultrasound.
The ultrasound is only useful during pregnancy. But in the formula that I am about to reveal, the gender of he child can be planned prior to pregnancy. This is specially true and beneficial to those who continue to breed only male children or female children, and therefore want to breed another gender of their choice. This is useful for new couples who want boy or girl choice for their first born.
This formula is not only useful to newly married couples but also to older ones who are still fertile for this purpose. The formula is not 100% perfect, but there is a way to analyze the approximate percentage of accuracy to decide if the formula is applicable or not, based on such analysis.
My father told me that an Indian national gave him this formula and is being practiced in India for hundreds of years by a few sectors of their society. Unfortunately, the exact origin is unknown. My father had helped some couples. In fact, I know of one couple who had 7 boys and never had a girl. When he consulted my father, an analysis was made about some basic data about the client’s clan, and he followed the simple methodology of planning the dates and months of conception, and to concentrate strictly on those dates. But of course, a prior analysis of the so-called accuracy rate was made, which will be described at the end.
This is all a numbers game. No physical exercise is needed. No food or drug is needed. No medical attention is needed. But the health of the couples must be in optimal condition.
1) The formula is: The SUM minus MOM AGE plus BIRTH MONTH NUMBER equals RESULTING NUMBER.
2) SUM means the “next higher” ARITHMETIC PROGRESSION NUMBER, as illustrated below:.
1 = 1
1 + 2 = 3
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 15
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 21
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 28
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 = 36
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 45
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 = 66
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 = 78
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 + 13 = 91
and so on, if necessary
3) MOM AGE means her age at CONCEPTION. To know this age, one must calculate 9 months before the baby’s birthdate.
4) BIRTHMONTH NUMBER is the actual count. Jan. is 1, Feb. is 2, Mar. is 3, and so on.
5) The formula says: SUM – MOM AGE + BIRTH MONTH = RESULT
6) If the RESULT IS ODD NUMBER, it will be a GIRL (Odd-Girl)
7) If the RESULT IS EVEN NUMBER, it will be a BOY (Even- Boy)
8) How to get basic data: Ask the BIRTHDAY (complete month-date-year) of any mother or mother-to-be. Then ask the expected delivery date( mo-day-yr) of of her baby. The mother age at conception of the baby is usually 9 months before baby birth. Then, ask for the birth-month number. With all data complete, apply the formula.
9) If the mother is already pregnant, you can pre-determine the sex or gender of the baby, unless there is already an ultrasound testing procedure applied. On the other hand, the ultrasound could confirm the formula.
10) If the mother is not yet pregnant, you can PLAN OUT the month where you can concentrate the conception of the child, by analyzing the formula. Just by careful analysis, you can select the month where to concentrate on conception.
11) This formula is not 100% perfect. This is true to certain families and not true to certain families. For percentage accuracy, please calculate back on children already born, from your family, especially the other members of your family, like brothers, sisters, parents, etc. You can calculate from the husband side and from the wife side. If majority of the calculations are correct, then the percentage is high that the formula is correct. If there are more incorrect answers from your families, then the formula is less correct.
12) There is no harm in planning the birth of your child and pre-determine its sex or gender. After all, there is cross-checking the results from those already born, if applicable to your own clan or family. You are the only one that can calculate the percentage accuracy.
Sample Interview: (for children already born)
Questioner: What is your birthday Mam?
Answer: My birthday is June 30, 1935
Q: What is the birthday of your son?
A: My son’s birthday is Mar 21, 1962
Q: When was your son conceived?
A: That’s 9 months before Mar 21, 1962, or June 21, 1961.
Q: What was your age in June 21, 1961?
A: Since I was born in June 30, 1935, I was age 25, but almost 26. I will use 25 because
I was still 25 in June 21, 1961, short by just 9 days only. Anyway, I was 25.
Q: So, the birthmonth of your son is Mar, which is number 3.
Q: We will add your age + birthmonth, which are 25 + 3 = 28.
Q: We will find out the next higher Arith. Progression SUM, which is 36.
Q: The formula says SUM – MOM AGE + BIRTH MONTH, which are 36 – 25 – 3 = 8
Q: The result is 8 which is EVEN number, So, Your son is a boy, which confirms
Make many more calculations of other members in your family, so you will know how many are correct and how many are incorrect, to be able to judge the percentage accuracy. If more correct, then, you have greater chances of correct formula. If more incorrect, then then formula is less effective. That’s all there is to it.
author: tatay jobo
©Copyright 2012, Filipino | Definitely Filipino™. All rights reserved. Copying of any article from this website without the permission from Definitely Filipino or the author is prohibited. DISCLAIMER: All articles are opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily of the site owner or Definitely Filipino.