Unleashing The Power of Balance
The fast-paced and technology-driven life has often made living stressful and compromising. People work so hard in trying to achieve specific goals and aims in their life that they forget the purpose of their existence and often get out of balance.
From students to working professionals, it is easy to get life out of control and conversely difficult to get back on track. These imbalances in life more often than not affect not only one aspect of our lives but, in fact have a knock on effect which affects the rest of our life. The “Power of Balance” (published by Primoris Limited) by Clint Mendoza offers insights and advice related to this dilemma.
Power of Balance was written to enlighten people on the precariousness of life and to help them achieve a balanced lifestyle. It teaches new principles and concepts which can help change their perspective of work and life in general. The book aims to open the minds of the reader on the various aspects of life and living which eventually makes up a successful and happy life. The author explores around the norms and encourages the readers to live life to the fullest.
The Power of Balance further persuades us to identify our “personal beliefs” and aids us in making the right daily choices. Our success (or failure) is often the compounded results of our daily choices in life. It endeavors to empower us with a balanced self which we eventually need to expand outwards thereby harnessing the unlimited power of balance.
The Power of Balance criticizes negative behavior and attitude as hindrances to a happy and successful life.
author: Michael Duque
- Changes in UK Remittance Will Affect Thousands of Filipinos - August 4, 2013
- Netiquettes For the Netizens - July 26, 2013
- Dwarf Island: A Ghost Story in the South - October 29, 2012
- Possessed by a Fairy - October 13, 2012
- Ang Bugaw, Ang PokPok at Ako - September 30, 2012
- The UK Will Soon Re-recruit Overseas Trained Nurses - September 3, 2012
- UK’s Newest Top Fashion Designer: Jasper Garvida - August 26, 2012
- Filipino Ambassadors for Peace in the UK - August 21, 2012
- Pilipinas, Gumising Ka Sa Gitna Ng Baha - August 14, 2012
- Filipino Photographer Exhibits Again in London - August 5, 2012