My friends and other Filipino travelers are making web videos on the joy and adventure of traveling in the Philippines. I think this will make some of you decide to pack up your bags and ride to uncertainty in discovering the destinations in this country. I’m really glad that more and more Filipinos are getting on the bandwagon of travel and appreciating more deeply what we have and what we are.
Watch the teaser below.
- Java Jazz in Tagaytay - October 6, 2013
- Vote for the Top 10 Emerging Destinations! - August 8, 2013
- Why Men Should Envy Solo Women Travelers - June 3, 2013
- Useless Things You Should Know About the Filipinos - April 9, 2013
- Apl.de.ap and Jessica video! - October 19, 2012
- PHL 360 - June 11, 2012
- Independence Day and Animated Videos - June 11, 2012
- Staycationing is a Great Travel Alternative – Our stay in Acacia Hotel in Alabang - May 18, 2012
- Don’t Date a Boy Who Travels - May 17, 2012
- Bayanihan Parade – Sana Magkatotoo - January 22, 2012