- Panginoon ang Aking Tanging Sandigan - June 14, 2012
- Kahit Hindi Mayaman, Basta Mabait - June 13, 2012
- When Death Comes - June 12, 2012
- To SEE is to BELIEVE in LOVE - June 12, 2012
- Taking Pictures with Trash - May 29, 2012
- I am a Young Stepmother - May 28, 2012
- Tambay Ako - May 28, 2012
- Iba ang Pagiging Binata at May-asawa - May 25, 2012
- Consequence of Being a Last Woman - May 25, 2012
- From Her Womb Until I Was Born - May 24, 2012
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Paid-Training-Forex Paid Training Forex
http://codehill.com/?p=Empireoption-How-To-Accurately-Predict-Binary-Options Empireoption How To Accurately Predict Binary Options
Reading makes my mood light and bright. As I reflect , in every life we take there are ups and downs which in the end, tayo pa rin ang bida; if only we can conquer the problems which comes with living.
Like the “bida” in the novels, they underwent a lot of sacrifices, but they never loses hope. They night end up broken into pieces, but afterwards they are able to stand with dignity and eventually become proud of themselves.
This made me realize that we, ourselves are the bida of our own lives. Take it or leave it. If we will not counteract the negative things, then we can become the “kontrabida” which destroys our own selves or fall unto the wrong way.
Don’t be a “kontrabida” to yourselves, be a “bida” always for a merrier life.