Why do Women Cheat? (Continuation of ‘Why Do Men Cheat’?)
Here’s the thing: women cheat too. A recent study revealed that, duh, infidelity is on the rise, but that women are actually closing the gap on what has largely been thought of as bad behavior for men — apparently, nearly as many women are cheating on their partners. Some women cheat; some women never cheat. Some women feel like that they want to cheat their partner for some reason.
There are lots of reason why ‘women cheat’, either reasonable or not.
1. Fallen out of Love. This is the common reason why women cheat on their partner. This means that there is no more sort of chemistry between them anymore. And when the women falls out of love, she usually moves on to the next person she had chemistry with. And ends up cheating.
2. Mistreatment by their partner. Women want to be cared for romantically. Sometimes, when a boy meets a girl, so good, so sweet and so kind. But after some, time men change and become abusive. They either hit them or swear at them. Then women can’t take this anymore and fall out of love, and move on with their life and find someone who treats them better. Nobody wants to be mistreated though some people will tolerate it for a while. But, doesn’t mean they enjoy it.
Guys, especially, tend to be sweet at first and later change into mean ones. These guys that do, that are already mean but pretend to be sweet when they meet a girl and once the girl is attached to them, their true self is revealed, since they can’t pretend forever. ( No offense please, not to generalize.)
3. Bored. If men get bored, women do too. Most women need a constant dose of entertainment. Some women will toss their entire life into the relationship… and not have much going on in their own lives. No hobbies, crap job, no friends whom they only go out partying with. So she’s got little or nothing of her own, and now she expects her boyfriend or partner to provide the excitement and the “life” for her. And then there’s just good women who date totally dull men, and thus they get bored.
4. Revenge. Because you cheated, she wants to get back at you and give you a dose of your own medicine. This is a vice versa reason of cheating. No, she didn’t cheat, but when she feels wounded and betrayed — and wants to hurt you the same way you hurt her. To regain her trust, it’s not enough just to tell her you’re sorry; you have to show her. Actions speak louder than words.
5. Lack of intimacy or Sex. If the relationship is lacking the one thing women want most: intimacy. It’s not just sex that makes women feel connected in a relationship; it’s touching, kissing, cuddling, and communicating. Women crave it, and she could seek it elsewhere if she’s not getting it at home. To improve intimacy, spend quality time together, romantic dinner for two — anything that will give her a sense of unity and closeness. Be romantic – even sometimes. With this, she will never think of cheating you. We could also reconsider the fact that she might find someone ‘better’ than her recent partner.
6. Exit strategy. Believe it or not, instead of breaking up with you, she cheats on you. That way, she doesn’t have to deal with the broken relationship, which is much harder to fix. An affair is the easy way out — or at least that’s how she sees it. That’s another reason communication is key. (This is very true and common reason though.)
7. Lust or ‘Tukso”. (No offense to women) Just as men feel the urge to sow their wild oats, some women have an inner sex hidden just waiting to be unleashed. It may happen when the partner is far, or when he is away abroad and comes once in a year or more. When she is lonely and wanted to have someone to talk to or to share with her thoughts, here comes that she might seek someone who can satisfy her needs. (Hell! some men take advantage). Women tend to have an emotional connection with their lover, and are more likely to have an affair because of loneliness. Mayroon talagang babae na nature na ang pagiging malandi at hindi kontento.
8. Money needs. ( This is just an opinion being picked on news, and stories of my friends). Prostitution is a growing issue in our society, women trade sex due to poverty. Technically- it could be considered prostitution,but should it really be illegal if there are no other parties involved ( ie: family.. boyfriend/husband) who is being hurt? Isn’t it a victimless crime? Or could be a situation where the older man is lonely, and believes the only way to “get” a younger woman is to pay? Is there anything wrong with a sugar daddy relationship? Men always pay for sex in one form or another, literally, it can be consider as cheating, but who am I to judge? For anyone who calls themselves a capitalist to be against selling sex is hypocritical in the worst sense. But there is always a ‘WAY OUT‘.
Cheating in a relationship is probably the most hurtful thing one can do to his partner. It ends up not only hurting their ego; it can make someone feel very insecure about themselves. It usually results from a ‘dissatisfaction of sorts’.
Personally, I think there are no excuses for cheating, but as my male counterparts always say, “it’s in our genetic make-up to be polygamous.” I guess nowadays, that goes for women too.
Relationship is NOT a school exam, so why cheat?
- How to Move on from a Heart Break in Three days? - March 20, 2015
- Online Dating – Tips on How to Catch a Big Fish? - May 2, 2014
- When Two Broken Hearts Met – The End - May 20, 2013
- When Two Broken Hearts Met - January 14, 2013
- Love is Just Too Dangerous (It’s a Joke) - November 26, 2012
- How to Make your Man Fall In love with You? - November 22, 2012
- Ang Pambayad-Utang Ko sa Arabo - November 22, 2012
- Who Am I? (Binago Niya ang Buong Pagkatao Ko) - November 19, 2012
- I Cried, But It Made Me Feel Good - September 21, 2012
- When a Person Truly Loves You? - September 9, 2012