- Embrace The Cross - January 25, 2014
- A Reason to Live - December 6, 2012
- The Truth Behind Those Dreams - August 26, 2012
- Suplada Mo Naman! - August 26, 2012
- Si Kuya At Ako (…at ang tibok ng aking puso) - January 29, 2012
- If Tomorrow Never Comes - January 29, 2012
- Living in Humble Pages - January 16, 2012
- The Beggar’s Dream Masquerade Ball - January 15, 2012
- The Village Idiot - January 5, 2012
- Confessions of the Middle Person - December 27, 2011
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=How-To-Use-A-Live-Graph-Of-Binary-Options How To Use A Live Graph Of Binary Options
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=Binary-Option-Odds-Contest Binary Option Odds Contest
there Insured Profits Video Review Binary Options
My author is a humble writer who treasures and cherishes all his books. He keeps it all organized in this library, including mine and yours. He loves each one of us; when a book is lost, he will look for it and put it back safely to the shelf where it belongs. When a book gets torn apart, he will fix it and make it useful again. When a book is uncategorized, he will find a place for it to belong.
My author is passionate about writing and considers the best options for his beloved characters; he saves the best for the last: he never makes mistakes. My author is the greatest in his profession but even so, he never looked at us as characters in a book, but treats us as a family; his own kind.
My author is a kind and loving father. A faithful and loyal friend; a saviour. He is God, the author and finisher of our faith. I am a mere character, but I entrust my entire existence to him.
As of chapter 20: on the 9th of January 2012; this is my page written by God; to deliver a message. Godbless.