- Java Jazz in Tagaytay - October 6, 2013
- Vote for the Top 10 Emerging Destinations! - August 8, 2013
- Why Men Should Envy Solo Women Travelers - June 3, 2013
- Useless Things You Should Know About the Filipinos - April 9, 2013
- Apl.de.ap and Jessica video! - October 19, 2012
- PHL 360 - June 11, 2012
- Independence Day and Animated Videos - June 11, 2012
- Staycationing is a Great Travel Alternative – Our stay in Acacia Hotel in Alabang - May 18, 2012
- Don’t Date a Boy Who Travels - May 17, 2012
- Bayanihan Parade – Sana Magkatotoo - January 22, 2012
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=Ozforex-Travel-Card-Review Ozforex Travel Card Review
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Stock-Market-System-Explained Stock Market System Explained
here 3 Tendencies At Trading On Forex Mechanical
5. Its a very good excuse to travel. You may have seen the 10 species in your neighborhood. But more birds are meant to be discovered by your own eyes. Avid birdwatchers are known to spread to various corners of the world just to see even a glimpse of species found only on a small island or a disappearing patch of forest. Yes, its a good excuse to discover other cultures, laze on the beach while waiting for the “birding time,” dine in the most exotic buffet tables, and make a more complete travel adventure.
You can see the entire blog and more photos in my blogsite.
The website www.birdwatch.ph showcases birdwatching and the various bird species in the Philippines.