- Top 12 Surprising Filipino Inventions You Might Want To Know - September 9, 2013
- Filipino Passengers of “Titanic”: Fact or Fiction? - February 19, 2012
- Superstar Whitney Houston Dies at 48 - February 11, 2012
- Top 10 Unforgettable “Other Woman” Quotes From Filipino Movies - February 10, 2012
- 8 Most Shocking “Crimes of Passion” in Philippine History - February 7, 2012
- Top 10 Most Memorable Lines From Pinoy TV Commercials - January 29, 2012
- Top 20 Most Unforgettable Pinoy Movie Titles Ever! - January 28, 2012
- Top 20 Craziest Pinoy Tabloid Headlines Ever! - January 27, 2012
- Top 10 Unforgettable Romantic Movie Lines (Pinoy Version) - January 24, 2012
- The Peso Chronicles (Part 6): Secret Stories Behind the New 1000 Peso Bill - January 18, 2012
http://dougbeckers.com/?p=Value-Of-Philippine-Stock-Market-Seen-Surpassing-Gdp-This-Year Value Of Philippine Stock Market Seen Surpassing Gdp This Year
see What Was Created To Help Regulate The Stock Market
The Pinoy drug mule was working for the Manila branch of an African drug syndicate, which will continue its recruitment as long as there are gullible, and uneducated Filipinos that are willing to be trapped on their snares. Our government, through PDEA, NBI and the PNP, should employ all means to fight this drug syndicates and put our country under maximum security. We have to take action now before our country become known worldwide as the center of drug syndicate recruits. Poverty is the main catalyst why some Filipinos are forced to take the easier way out so the government and its concerned departments should find more ways to provide decent jobs and business opportunities. This battle should start as soon as possible before another Filipino is put on the death row.
This is not the best time to blame one another but a time for each of us to reflect on how we can be of help for our country and for our countrymen under the chains of poverty. We have a long way to go but let’s hope that this death of a fellow Filipino will be one of the final wake-up calls for us to move forward and hope for a better Philippines.