- Top 12 Surprising Filipino Inventions You Might Want To Know - September 9, 2013
- Filipino Passengers of “Titanic”: Fact or Fiction? - February 19, 2012
- Superstar Whitney Houston Dies at 48 - February 11, 2012
- Top 10 Unforgettable “Other Woman” Quotes From Filipino Movies - February 10, 2012
- 8 Most Shocking “Crimes of Passion” in Philippine History - February 7, 2012
- Top 10 Most Memorable Lines From Pinoy TV Commercials - January 29, 2012
- Top 20 Most Unforgettable Pinoy Movie Titles Ever! - January 28, 2012
- Top 20 Craziest Pinoy Tabloid Headlines Ever! - January 27, 2012
- Top 10 Unforgettable Romantic Movie Lines (Pinoy Version) - January 24, 2012
- The Peso Chronicles (Part 6): Secret Stories Behind the New 1000 Peso Bill - January 18, 2012
http://blogs.ghostdub.de/?p=Binary-Options-Methods-Quit-Smoking-Tipster Binary Options Methods Quit Smoking Tipster
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Is-Binary-Option-It-Gambling-Haram Is Binary Option It Gambling Haram
Lessons not Learned.
If there’s only one crucial thing that the past presidential administrations has taught us, that would be the echoing truth that ousting an allegedly corrupt leader will never provide the panacea for all the social issues our country faces. We don’t need to travel back in time to realize that our PROGRESS will never be fully achieved by simply overthrowing a corrupt government or putting the likes of Marcos, Estrada, and Arroyo to jail. All we need is discipline and strict law enforcement that will aplly to ALL Filipinos. Different areas of the government should also take part in a revolution to create changes and reforms that will contribute to the betterment of our country. There are a lot of existing issues other than CGMA’s electoral sabotage and plunder cases which deserve our government’s attention so it would be better to leave it to the DOJ. GMA returning to VMMC is not just a lesson for her to learn but also a reality for us to recognize so we can learn from our mistakes and stop history from repeating another curse.
The present political circus that we have now is not just a mere issue of GMA “getting what she really deserves” but one that also involves all of us. Let’s not be blinded by wrath and instead, be enlightened by the lessons starting to unfold in front of us. Change will be a joint effort by our government and its citizens. It’s about time to be proactive and cure our myopic views of the issues surrounding the government. We better stop this cycle before history repeats again and stop giving us any second chances.