- Hindi Pasko Kung… - November 9, 2011
- The Truth about “LED” Televisions - April 11, 2011
- Noon at Ngayon: Sagipin ang El Hogar! - April 2, 2011
- Si Matthew - December 11, 2010
- WHY WOMEN IN CHINA DO NOT GET BREAST CANCER - November 22, 2010
- Fil-Am Tim Lincecum Pitches Winning World Series Game - November 2, 2010
- Noon at Ngayon: Rizal Avenue - October 26, 2010
- Noon at Ngayon: Ayala Avenue - September 21, 2010
- Si Tindeng Hilot - August 31, 2010
- Noon at Ngayon: Sabitan na ito ng medalya! - August 29, 2010
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Stock-Market-Unusual-Volume Stock Market Unusual Volume
http://tapahont.info/?p=Chinese-Stock-Market-Down Chinese Stock Market Down
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Binary-Options-Methods-Wheels-Websites Binary Options Methods Wheels Websites
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=Itm-Financial-Is-Offering-Training-On-Binary-Options-Signals Itm Financial Is Offering Training On Binary Options Signals
This morning, I was reading the wall posts on the Definitely Filipino Page when I stumbled upon a post by a member, Loven I. who posted something similar, “Hindi Pasko Kung…” followed by several comments by other members. I said to myself, maybe we should try it and see what kind of response we receive. What would be a better way to reminisce or pay homage to our own Philippine Christmas tradition than to make a list of why we love it or miss it (to those out of the country), basically something like a “How do I love thee, let me count the ways..” list?
So how about it, and let’s have fun? Please add your contribution below, not on the Facebook wall since it will disappear down the stream after a few days. We’ll publish this list sometime in December.