- “Basura” In The Philippines: Is There No End to It? - February 2, 2012
- Why are Filipinos so Rude to Foreigners? - November 27, 2011
- Is There Anything Wrong With Being a Homosexual or Not? - November 12, 2011
- Time for Filipinos To Take A Second Look at Their Religion? - November 4, 2011
- It Stinks - October 10, 2011
- What Is It Really Like to Live In America? - October 1, 2011
- Why Do **Some** Filipinos Assume That Their Well-Off Relatives Will Take Care of Them? - September 13, 2011
- Is the World Getting More Evil or Has It Always Been This Bad? - July 24, 2011
- Does the Republic of the Philippines Have a Future or Not? - July 16, 2011
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Trained-How-To-Earn-Money-In-The-Villagers-2 Trained How To Earn Money In The Villagers 2
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Nadex-Binary-Options-Trading-Secrets Nadex Binary Options Trading Secrets
Some smells I actually like. I like the smell of lechon cooking. I like the smell of chicken cooking on a spit over coals. I like the smell of bananas.
I know what someone is about to say, so let me say it for you, “Well…spoiled American, if you consider yourself so much better than we Filipinos, why not just go back home where you came from?” There, I said it. Sorry, Pinoys, I am probably here to stay. I am 59 years old, retired from a job in Dallas, Texas in the automobile insurance business. I like the cost of living here much better than the inflated cost of living in the U.S. A., thank you. I like most of the foods in the Philippines, believe it or not. I like Filipino women. Oh my goodness! The women of Cebu are gorgeous. Don’t you agree? Yes, I am married…to a Cebuana..for over 20 years now and I love her dearly but I am not blind. LOL!
I have many good friends here now, some American and some Pinoy. Like I said, I am probably here to stay so I guess the SMELLS of the Philippines is just something I will have to get used to and put up with.